Judge tosses Florida school districts' lawsuit over mask mandate ban

House of Face Diapers falls.

They were so proud of themselves over the White House, they forgot that they’ve been losing legislative seats ever since - nationally, and locally.

The court losses are just icing on the cake. Now, if only these same schools would stop pushing children towards amphetamine addiction. :thinking:

1 Like

6 Likes

Can I refer to a bra as breast diaper?

Sure, I am more along the “slingshot” or something similar

the left just loves the mask. it’s an outward sign that they are making you do what they want

thats why they get nuts when you dont comply. it’s too stark a middle finger in their dictator faces. they know others see it. man that makes them mad

5 Likes

I welcome them to keep their noses in the air. Those seats aren’t just gonna flip themselves. :wink:

3 Likes

look what happens when you give the psycho left a little bit of jackboot power

“health ambassadors”. lol

3 Likes

How Saddam-esque of them. :thinking:

3 Likes

i would have used the name of another maniacal dictator but yes absolutely

3 Likes

Just something I’ve personally seen the effects of.

Saddam fostered a tattle-culture in his population. “Swatting” people was very popular there. Been wronged? Don’t like someone? Tell the secret police they said something unflattering about dear leader. Problem solved.

Just about everywhere I dug, there were human remains.

3 Likes

Franco, Stalin, Lenin, Pol Pot, Mao, Castro, Che, Obama, Jbiden, AOC

3 Likes

The Pattern™

2 Likes

That happens every where we nation build.

3 Likes

ah interesting first hand experience.

sickening

1 Like

‘On today’s episode of, “Is It Archeological, or Genocidal?” we explore suburban Sadr City. More after this break from our military industrial sponsors!’

:wink:

2 Likes

4 Likes

this is not entirely surprising though

saddam gassed portions of Iraq. Halabja

They still have mask mandates somewhere? I thought they moved on to vaccine mandates?

my goodness yes see the tweet above i posted post no 6

they’ll never let a thing like that go

2 Likes

Well yeah, that’s why I asked. I didn’t know if it was dated or not. I remember back in the summer of 2020 they were trying to get neighbors to rat out neighbors. And people readily do. Our police chief had to make a public statement that they would not be responding to any violations. It had to be major.

By me a lot of people broke that 10 person gathering limit in the summer.

3 Likes