Judge issues COVID Temp Injunction to 35 SEALs

That is only true if you attribute to Brandon deaths of people who had gotten covid under Trump but died after Brandon took office.

True. It tells me man is not in control.

2 Likes

No, it isn’t. We are counting deaths.

Were you a cynic in 2020?

2 Likes

Why is it incomprehensible. Being American does not make one immune to anything.

2 Likes

You’re going to count someone who caught covid on January 19 - before Biden took office - and then died in February as a Biden death?

What date do they put on death certificates?

1 Like

One of these days I will learn to stop participating in and contributing to silliness

I hope so.

2 Likes

Seems like the leftist chickens are coming home to roost. They used the deaths of people to get their senile old pervert into office now don’t like that what they used is being used against them.

4 Likes

Biden owns every death after he took office. His whole campaign was how he was going to shut down the virus on day one.

As morose as the subject is…it is hilarious you tried to split that hair.

Life is always stranger than fiction.

It is sad and it is apropos that Biden will end up with far more Covid deaths…by his own metric.

Wow…look what her conclusion is about the vaccines.

“I’m just beside myself with anger over this synthetic gene therapy, this chemical poison, and what they’re doing worldwide,” Mikovits says. “We’re already seeing deaths from this shot. It’s illegal. It shouldn’t be done. It should be stopped right now. It should have never been allowed to happen, yet we see it being forced on the most vulnerable populations.”

Damn…I hope she’s wrong?

I wonder how many have died needlessly due to Governors shipping infected elderly into uninfected nursing homes? I wonder why our government didn’t push therapeutics right from the start that many in the medical community today say reduces the death rate when used early on.

1 Like

Looks like the Squids got their exemption. For now anyway.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.msnbc.com/msnbc/amp/ncna1286947

“Notorious” :rofl:

2 Likes

What happened to this country?

3 Likes

They can use the Hudson River, if they want to.

Allan

They can use whatever they need to use.

1 Like

Domestication.

1 Like