Jordan overplays this one

now, as far as the hearing goes, like most things that ain’t bright and shiny, it seems to have run the news cycle. the only thing i see about hearings now is… “reclaim my time…” which is sad, because it was the exact opposite of informative.

I tried to tell someone here about Jordan’s grandstanding on Friday. They argued tooth and nail. Unfortunately, trump lackeys aren’t very bright.

odd that this is my thread then huh?

How about Jerry Nadler?

Maybe some of you might of forgot how our Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts had to remind both sides to maintain decorum during President Trump’s impeachment trial.

House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler started the ruckus by accusing Republican senators of “voting for a cover up” by killing amendments for documents and testimony of additional witnesses.

That outburst led to WH counsel Pat Cipollone firing back his own remarks “The only one who should be embarrassed, Mr. Nadler, is you. For the way you addressed this body. This is the United States Senate. You’re not in charge here.”

Then just last week, this same Congressman initially denied the Attorney General of the United States a five-minute break from testifying on Capitol Hill.

AG Barr had it right in saying to Rep Nadler:

“You’re a real class act.”

I was wondering that myself.

To call it grandstanding is to give it far more credit than Jordan’s performance deserved. His standing in the Republican Party speaks directly to a paucity of talent therein.

My opinion of Jordan is unchanged and is very accurate.

Gym Jordan needs to dress properly for the position he holds. I wish to gawd Pelosi would demand proper attire, like a ■■■■■■■ jacket!!

He says that out of respect for the office he wears his jacket when he is in the House chamber.
Whoop-de-doo

This thread is not about Jerry Nadler.

whatever else your opinion might be about American politicians, its irrelevant.