John Kerry says now we only have 9 Years till Global Warming Kills us All

Four decades of reading science issues. So you understand the science of atmospheric chemistry?

You understand the math behind the experiments?

So, what is your most compelling piece of evidence against warming?

Do you? What was the atmospheric condition 10 thousand years ago verse 20 thousand?

Go…

History in making our planet and atmospheric/ocean changing conditions.

That and polar alignment concede with advancing and retracting of our glacial movements.

As for CO 2’s that has been measured in the ice only goes so far back.

But if co2’s is major concern then I would be concentrating on China and India increase output…which libs clearly are not doing.

Walk your talk first before preaching to others.

Now what’s your education/indoctrination?

I never claimed to have expertise on the subject. I’m guessing that we have decent ideas of atmospheric chemistry from core samples. What specifically are you claiming?

So past warming events were caused by…?

Since 2008 our emission of co2 had declined.

even thou United states is responsible for world most co2’s…that because we buy ■■■■ from China…which product twice as much co2’s then United states in tonnage of materials made.

You can’t sit here and try to lecture my ass about co2’s while you’re off buying Chinese made ■■■■■

But American and walk your talk and shut up about lecturing me about climate change.

But libs won’t do that…there need to control people outweigh any logic or scientific data.

And libs like calling us science deniers?

2 Likes

Thanks. That makes sense. Back in 2004, I voted for Bush over Kerry. But now I like Kerry and appreciate his fight against climate change becoming much worse.

Any number of reasons. Not just warming/cooling periods that is concern…it’s long term effect of co2’s that is unknown.

If you understood how our planet revolves around our solar system and circle movement of our polar alignment you will see how glacial movement expends and retracts with that movement.

I know this because I’ve been big fan of night sky.

So glacial movement can be predicted.

And since ice cores only go about just short of million years…we don’t know what co2’s levels were beyond that.

That’s right…we don’t know. All we can do is make educated guess based on known knowledge we have at present time.

To say otherwise is insult to people intelligent.

1 Like

Though not nearly the affront to intelligence as saying, “tHe ScIeNcE iS sETtLeD!1!”

1 Like

Yes, well aware of all that. Orbital forcing. Milankovitch cycles. Sunspots. Read all that. Doesn’t explain our current warming.

I’m not sure we need to understand our climate from millions of years ago to understand today.

Not this year…

Yes…when I see that it reminds me just how ignorant they really are.

News flash…it’s been warming for last 8 thousand years or more. Long before man started burning fossil fuels or releasing co2’s into atmosphere.

I see…so knowledge really isn’t important now?

Right here folks is classical example of libs limitations. Once they achieve there desired goal they want to end the debate/science etc.

1 Like

This year 2021 won’t be the hottest year on record mainly because of the strong La Niña pattern that we are in now. 2016 was the hottest year on record globally when we were in a strong El Niño pattern for the first half of that year. Last year 2020 was the 2nd hottest year on record without being in a strong El Niño pattern. I think that 2022 next year will be the new year for the hottest year on record globally.

There is no fight.

Well if they are serious they better sanction Asian countries and quit virtue signaling as if a handful of western countries can stop a global crisis when the rest of the world is partying like the industrial revolution.

2 Likes

I just went and turned my furnace up! LOL

Well, that has been a conspiratorial theory for a while now.

One of the best and organized efforts ever to get money from governments.

Make up a theory, fake the evidence, and then require billions to fix the problem that does not exist.

They did a beautiful job…at least 93% of the planet’s scientists are in on it.

Damn, that is also brilliant. If one does not understand something, just call it BS.

Easy peasy.

I, do not think you do.
Of course, I could be wrong.