John Kerry says now we only have 9 Years till Global Warming Kills us All

The data isn’t wrong. The causes are still up for debate though.

2 Likes

Unfortunately this country is making policy based on these lunatics …

3 Likes

9 years that means we’ve got until 2030…damn.

At least until they bump that back to 2042.

The sad thing is the Klimate Kooks are never held responsible for the damage they do.

Remember a couple of years ago when America’s favorite bartender turned congresscritter was spewing her “12 years” crap. There were stories of women choosing not to start a family because they didn’t want to bring kids into that world. So 12 years from now when those women see that there was no reason to put off having a baby will AOC face consequences for her reckless words?

The answer of course is no…she’ll just bump the calendar back and keep saying stupid things.

3 Likes

I remember when it was drowned polar bears and flooded coastal cities by 2000…

wait for it… apocalypse is soon… be a good “citizen” and obey your climate masters…

2 Likes

Will Kerry give up his private jet for the fight? For some reason, I don’t think he will. People like him need those jets. He’s importanter than us peons.

3 Likes

John Kerry is an idiot.

His one talent is marrying rich women.

Sorry I find clowns like John Kerry to be a far larger part of the problem than they are any part of any solutions.

2 Likes

totally agree. except kerry isnt part of the problem. he IS the problem

just like the rest of idiot leftist govt

2 Likes

Global temperature isn’t rising?

The entrenched kooks like Kerry are the problem. They wear nice suits, have good hair, went to all the right schools and go to all the right parties…

And have enriched themselves over and over again at the expense of the American people.

Man made global climate warming change is a joke and Kerry knows it…but it’s a means to an end. The John Kerry’s of the world stand to make more money, attain greater control, build bigger government, claim more if our money thru taxes and more of our freedom thru regulation if they can keep the myth going.

3 Likes

So you believe that there is a global conspiracy of climate scientists and politicians that are employing a global warming hoax in order to enrich themselves.

I believe, there is a good link posted above…

That Klimate kooks throughout my entire 61 years of life have made prediction after prediction that on 8 or 10 or 15 or whatever # of years something bad is going to happen…and the solution to whatever the bad thing is is higher taxes and increased regulation…

The bad thing then never happens as predicted but the taxes and regulations frequently do.

Somebody benefits…it ain’t the normal people.

3 Likes

well said. i agree

1 Like

Seems the supper majors are accepting the concept of climate change and are plotting a path to carbon neutrality and a transition away from hydrocarbons

Where the IOC’s go the world will follow

I have to say I am in the offshore hydrocarbon decommissioning business and business is good

https://www.shell.com/media/news-and-media-releases/2020/leading-energy-companies-announce-transition-principles.html

What energy transition? The one that doesn’t exist?

It’s the great human folly to assume some magical inventions in the future will overcome bondage to their own karmic debt.

The little Dutch boy learned a lesson.

Well John Kerry should tell China that because they’re still building hundreds of new coal plants.

And so is India.

That’s why you can’t take libs serious anymore. They’re purposely selling out America to foreign powers.

3 Likes

Precisely…

Yes…they have financial interest.

1 Like

Most people still don’t understand the energy paradox surrounding the Younger Dryas catastrophe. They’re usually the same boneheads who think mankind caused the extinction of north american megafauna.

A groupthink consensus was reached. They are incapable of anything else or saying “We don’t know”.

1 Like

Such a strong conspiracy that pretty much every first world country buys into it. Their scientists. Their politicians.

But you. You figured out global warming was fake. Well done!

1 Like