John Kelly speaks..lies..and rewrites some things

So Kelly has a few interesting comments…from immigration to throwing sessions under the bus. To hoping people would remember him for what he stopped trump from doing…and that chaos reigns in the trump white house…

So one take away is that he needs to cover his ass this badly that things are fairly bad under trump…

Good job voting trump in!

Who? Never heard of him. Must be a lib.

Donald’s going to end up doing more damage to the GOP and conservatism in the long term than 4 years of Clinton ever could have.

1 Like

I disagree…evidence…Nixon

1 Like

Or maybe, Trump will drive actual conservatives to reassert their belief in American values and traditions, in reason, science and moderation sot that they take the Republican party back from the financial hucksters, no-nothings and race baiters who are in the ascendant.

Amen to that!

2 Likes

There wasn’t a full breakfast offered at the interview, you can’t hold things against him.

1 Like

John who? Oh, he was a low level employee who only worked on the campaign a few weeks…

That’s the glass half full perspective. I don’t have much faith in it.

Burn his ■■■■■■■ lifeboat.

1 Like

Nope. What we are seeing are the actual modern Republican Media conservatives and their garbage ideology.

2 Likes

You are going to discover that Trump is a crook and con man. And ultimately his party will reject him if they have any sense left.

1 Like

They won’t because they are him.they have been since newt

3 Likes

So he’s basically confirming all of the stuff he and everyone who railed about " anonymous sources" have denying all along? Hmmmm

1 Like

I don’t think there is anything conservative about Trump or his media enablers. Conservatism requires a respect for tradition and for institutions that the current group simply lacks. They are Republicans for sure, but conservatives… not at all.

The question in my mind, looking at the 2018 election is how much of a corner has the Trump/Republican Party driven itself into? They are very likely to lose the Senate in 2020. (In my opinion it is far too early to make a call on the Presidential race.) But as the Republicans lose ground in Congress and in local races at what point does a re-examination set in. Maybe wishful thinking on my part, but it keeps me going. A democracy requires two functional parties; which we do not appear to have at present.

.>

I have nothing to say bad about Gen. Kelly.

He dedicated his life to service of country and rose from an enlisted man to a 4-Star General in the United State Marine Corps.

I firmly believe he took the job of Chief-of-Staff for President Dennison to try to tamp down the ■■■■■■■■■ that was/is the White House. In other words to bring some adult supervision to chaos.
General Kelly, you served with honor and thank you.
.>>>>

2 Likes

In other words, they will not reject him.

1 Like

Just more of the Deep State Swamp.

Clinton wouldn’t have damaged conswrvativism. She would have bolstered it - or rather the GOP at least. The worst thing for the GOP was Trump getting elected.

I hope those two SCOTUS judges were worth it.

3 Likes

My point exactly, yes.