John Good and his dire warning

Doesn’t matter now does it lib. You think opposition to Obama is about his birth?

That’s pretty naive and stupid.

Your racist if you don’t agree with Obama card has been expired.

1 Like

The fact remains…John Good tried warning the FBI…but Comey failed to listed to experience.

You still haven’t answered.

Polls show over 50% of R’s/cons believe in birtherism, you could be in the other part.

Yes or no.

There’s exactly one political appointee in the FBI. Everyone else is career civil service.

Sorry, not playing your silly game lib…nor do I want to turn this into a birther thread.

The reason faith in the FBI is down is because people don’t care about the truth. This is why Trump is such a cancer on our country.

You don’t care about the truth. If you did, you wouldn’t run from it like you do every time anyone tries to show it to you.

I wasn’t planning talking birtherism, I just wanted to know which side of the mega anti-Obama divide you were on.

You don’t have any credibility when it comes to the truth…let alone lecturing anyone about it.

Fact remain John Good tried warning the FBI…and they failed to listen.

They made their bed.

Just typing no was easier.

I love the FBI or at least the concept of the FBI, a law enforcement agency that is incorruptible. Sadly these wormy politicians have corrupted it with their political appointments.

Unless the answer was yes.

In this thread, Conan says that another forumer does not have any credibility when it comes to the truth.

1 Like

The question is why libs deflecting?

Oh conan. You were so close to admitting the truth yesterday but when you realized what the truth revealed about your beliefs, you ran away.

The direct evidence of the FBI playing politics is all stacked against Clinton. From McCabe spilling the beans about the Clinton Foundation investigation. The potential leaking the contents of Weiner’s laptop.

Did you warn against the anti-Clinton corruption in the FBI? Of course not. Because the ends justify the means.

Getting to the truth with Conan is like trying to lure a scared kitten from underneath the couch.

A few months ago he was railing about the FBI agents committing acts of sedition over out of context jokes in text messages. The narrative he adheres to is extremely dangerous.

1 Like

Sorry I guess I’m not technology smart enough to get you that letter.

But is should be readable on that second link.

Page sure did, so what’s your point? You talked as if some imaginary “the FBI” didn’t care what people thought when making a decision. I gave you an example about how a real person in the FBI did care about the power and the position of the person they were reviewing, and what they thought about them (HIllary).
We don’t know what Comey was thinking about Hillary when he wrote his recommendation clearing her before she was even interviewed.

1 Like

Because that’s what they do when they got nothing. That and demand documentation that they know (or at least hope) you have no way of getting.

And can be promoted or placed in powerful positions by the appointees.
What business did Strzok have being in charge of the team investigating Hillary when Mueller removed him for being too biased?