John Good and his dire warning

I still don’t understand why OP isn’t banned. Calling anyone who disagrees with his opinion a lib right off the bat, isn’t a conversation… it’s trolling.

When, exactly, did you reach this conclusion about the FBI. I mean when did you decide it went form a premier crime fighting agency to the political police.

When the leadership decided to become the political police circa 2015.

1 Like

OK, that explains a lot.

:rofl:

How about spying on campaigns?

Must be fun to pretend speculation is Truth.

Start a partition lib.

I’ve always warned people about the dangers of political corrupt state. Once Obama became president it magnified ten folds.

You think Comey cared what Clinton thought of him? That would seem to be a stretch even for you.

You don’t care about a political corrupt state when it benefits you.

International politics.

I’ll guess you were philosophically opposed to Obama

Because I knew who and what Obama was…specially when he hire Holder to be his AG their path was set.

Were you then or now ever a believer that Obama was ineligible to be president because of facts relating to his birth.

The Republicans were Pro-FBI just two years ago in 2016. But they are not anymore.

I didn’t have one single post in other forum about it…not one single post in 10 years.

So sell your BS elsewhere.

Now that doesn’t change the fact who and what Obama was now does it.

You see…people like Obama and Hillary Clinton think why have a goverment if you’re not going to use it.

Why have all this power if you aren’t going to use it.

So that is precisely when they did.

Until they see how corrupt the system become.

Which BTW I’ve been warning about it for over 12 years here.

Now has John Good warning been heeded?

NO. What Comey and company did was precisely what he was warning him not to do.

That really wasn’t an answer.

A simple yes or no would be all that’s needed

Hey @hindsight…hows that petition coming along?