Joe Biden will not be inaugurated as President today 🇺🇸

Whatever facial and illegitimate show is put on behind barbed wire fences today, Joe Biden will not be inaugurated as President. If there is an inauguration ceremony it will not be a legitimate one by any means, and Donald J. Trump will continue to be the true and legitimate Commander in Chief. All those who participate in this ceremony - including the Bush deepstate plant, John Roberts - are committing potential treason.

I will pray for America, we need peace and love. :us:

Please don’t feed the Don Quixote myth.

The political split is 50 50.

We need to let Biden have his chance. His policies are not good so I can remain confident this will become more clear.

If Biden does well…good for everyone.

The fight now is 2022. Anything else is a fools errand.

1 Like

Yesterday President Trump said

This week, we inaugurate a new administration and pray for its success in keeping America safe and prosperous. We extend our best wishes, and we also want them to have luck — a very important word.

My President disagrees with you.

I am don Quixote and I joust windmills in my spare time.

Losers lament.

Allan

mjlol

Bless your heart…

“Isn’t that special.”
.WW, PSHS

Exactly. These “in my first 100 days” announcements J’Biden’s handlers are doling out daily are beginning to get unnerving.
I’ll be watching the market and the gas pump. Tinkering with the energy sector typically results in unpleasant consequences.

1 Like

People won’t soon forget the positive impact of Trump energy policy.

Whatever the merits of your outlook on the election results, it remains that Biden and Harris will be sworn in this morning. The question remains, what are you gonna do about it? Gonna sprinkle ashes over your head, retire in prayer, and otherwise accomplish nothing? Gonna vote harder in a system that has proven itself to you that it doesn’t give a rat’s ass for you? If so, I wish you luck. As my old daddy used to say, wish in one hand, piss in the other and see which fills first.
“Learn to drive a rifle or learn to ride a rail car” Burton Blumert

Trump is leaving the White House now. Can we talk again about how pathetic it is for him not to attend the inauguration? What a child.

3 Likes

When is the storm coming? I was told people like Tom Hanks and Christy Teagan were going to be punished for crimes against humanity.

I’m beginning to think we may not see Trump’s healthcare plan.

Any word yet on whether Hillary, Obama, or Comey have been arrested?

3 Likes

He lost. Get over it!

As recently as last year, Joe Biden didn’t accept Donald Trump as the legitimately elected President.

Biden agreed with a woman voter when he was campaigning in NH in 2019 when she told him that she thought President Trump was an illegitimate president and a puppet of Putin.

Joe didn’t tell the voters to accept the election and that they should heal, he said "I absolutely agree."

If you are referring to the fraudulent election then that is no myth.

It does however look like the steal will be completed today.

1 Like

And what a steal it was!!! Such a beautiful day.

The best part is that the steal happened under Trump’s watch. :rofl:

I have to pity those who were hoodwinked by Trump into thinking the election was stolen. If 60 court cases, several legislative sessions, and even Congress found no evidence of fraud massive enough to overturn an election isn’t enough to convince someone of the truth of the matter, then nothing I can say will do any good in helping others to see the truth.

4 Likes

Trump rescinded his EO on the lobbyist ban.

Now that he’s gone…FILL THAT SWAMP!

3 Likes

I don’t pity them at all.

They made the choice to stay in their unreality bubble.

1 Like