Joe Biden’s Shockingly Adequate Campaign

Gunga Din no doubt his favorite. It’s mine.

Some good points about Trump setting Biden up to look good with a marginal debate performance.

Biden is showing his age and his intractable obedience to the DC insiders. These he cannot hide.

Don’t underestimate Trump skill at marketing and being able to win over voters when it counts. He has that special charisma and appeal.

Hillary did try to let Trump hang himself and it didn’t work.

I missed the Biden Palin debate.

I did see him carve up Ryan.

That brings up good memories; I watched it in a bar. Also a sad reminder that Gwen Ifill (the moderator) has passed away since.

He might have gained some voters in 2016 with his charm. But for many he was sort of a unknown commodity. Now he has been in the spot light for over four years. Everybody knows who he is and what he has done. And I think that most of the voters have already made up their minds.

That was the first time that I ever used the term “deer in the headlights” for a politician.

You have to have grist to grind.

1 Like

Not quite. Biden’s handlers know that everytime Biden opens his trap, he exposes how mentally incompetent he is for the job as President. The comments regarding Trump, is sheople food for those that choose to eat at their trough.

If you question what I just said, watch when it’s time to debate…and then listen to their excuses proving my point.

Yet still more competent then the current occupant of the Oval Office.
.WW, PSHS

2 Likes

i dont think he will actually debate biden

On this point, we must agree…to disagree. IMO…Biden no longer maintains the mental capacity he once had and would not be calling the shots, if he were elected.

Why do you believe that lowering expectations is a good strategy?

He definitely will. The most dangerous place in the world is between Donald Trump and a television camera.

4 Likes

Biden is incoherent. Vote for Jill!

He’s going to swing on Trump.

I agree. He’ll make up some lame excuse blaming everyone else. Biden was, at one time, an excellent debater. Even if his performance is only half as good as those in his past, he’ll wipe the floor with trump.

Did you watch Trump’s performance two days ago in the rose garden? Did you think that he was sharp?

I think that the CEC has done a good job at convincing the base that Biden has lost his mind. Yeah, he gets off subject sometimes and slurs a word or two. But he has been doing that for years. He was spot on in that last Democrat debate. I think he will be fine.

3 Likes

I agree. I think he will call it rigged or something.

1 Like