Joe Biden fake White house

I was never not okay.

Youā€™ll be okay.

I was never not okay.

1 Like

Sure, sure.

Some liberals canā€™t control themselves, or the narrative posts and notions Biden canā€™t control.his bowel movements

I understand that there are some control issues.

But you got ā€œfeeeeeeeelings,ā€ just like Barb Stristran. Keep them feeeeeeeelings, Bro

2 Likes

Samm you are one the most together people I know. +10 everyday.

To the libs, Letā€™s Go Brandon

1 Like

Huh?

Oh?

You okay?

Thanks pal. You too.

Republican are sure obsessed with Biden.

^^^ Says one of the most butt hurt Trump haters on the Forum. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

3 Likes

I am great read between the lines

We want our Federal Republic, Constitution, Bill of Rights and the American dream to survive.

1 Like

Reading between the lines leaves too much open to interpretation.

Not really, they were the lines you imposed on what I said.

stats are in courstey of Matt Drudgeā€¦ This should be on every TV news ticker (if it is 100% correct)ā€¦

COVID CASES USA
704,369 JAN 5 2022
235,016 JAN 5 2021

DEATHS
2,113 JAN 5 2022
3,689 JAN 5 2021

What do you think these numbers would be if Trump had served a second term?

What do you think they would be if Biden had fulfilled his campaign promises?

1 Like

I thank Biden every day for taking the Covid heat from Trump with his shadow effort to win the 2020 election and for keeping the Oval Office untouched by using the fake set until (hopefullyā€¦fingers crossedā€¦just one setā€¦two are bad luck) 2024 and Trump returns to finish his policy efforts.

My preference is still Desantis, however if Biden uses Trump name 16 times a year after one of his supporters was murdered to stop election 2020 challengeā€¦then karma may well be a slow moving Trump train aimed at the DNC and due to arrive in 2024.

2 Likes

1 Like

:us: Desantis :us:

1 Like