Joe Biden fake White house

Is he? I mean they had to set Biden up with fake white house for crying out loud.

1 Like

That is a legit question seeming that he gives little limited public appearances, is always on holiday. Spends a lot of time kicking back at home, and has ■■■■■■ up our country.

1 Like

So what will it take to convince you that he is the president?

Biden is in fine health, you don’t like his politics, I get that.

Allan

Desantis health may not be in good shape.

I don’t believe that. I think many think they are making a difference by going along with the leftist lies…

1 Like

All politicians lie, I won’t deny that, but I assume you are speaking of larger things like whether or not Biden is actually in charge of the white house and cognitively with it, or whether or not man caused global warming is an existential threat, or that the masks mandates are about reducing spread vs control for the sake of control? For these type of things, I can assure you that most of those on the left don’t agree with the right’s takes on these and are purposely lying to for some greater good.

Nothing…

Right now we are living with a shadow government IMO…because we all know Biden isn’t in control.

1 Like

If you were to actually read about it, instead of an unhinged one sentence op with no citation, you would know that it is set in an auditorium in a separate building, used so that MORE PEOPLE have access to what he says, because the actual Oval Office is rather small.

More people, more cameras, is good.

No one who walks over to that building thinks they are going to the Oval Office :joy: :clown_face::sheep:

1 Like

We know no such thing.

Just more BDS from the usual suspects.

Allan

so nothing to offer or dispute?

1 Like

To a dumb thread? No.

1 Like

not too dumb for you to make useless remarks about it though?

3 Likes

Well it dragged your dumb ass into this thread. :grin:

And yes libs…I’m saying this in jokingly way. :wink:

Yes … Biden Delusional Syndrome is a significant problem among progs and libs. :wink:

If you are not here to contribute, you are by definition trolling. :wink:

4 Likes

There is no discernable difference between “disapproval of” and “unhappy, sick (of) or uncomfortable (with)”

If you had no complaints, you would not be here expressing your criticism.

1 Like

I can’t control how you choose to mischaracterize my posts. You do you, Boo.