Jobs growth soars in November as payrolls surge by 266,000

So…3 cuts in a year…compared to what Trump said in 2016:

“They’re keeping the rates artificially low so the economy doesn’t go down,” Trump said in response to a question about a potential rate hike by the Federal Reserve this month. “So that Obama can say he did a good job. That’s the only reason that the rates are so low. They’re keeping the rates artificially low so that Obama can go out and play golf after January and say that he did a good job. But it is a very, a very false economy. So [Obama] can leave office and say: See I told you.”

“We have a very false economy," he repeated.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/06/trump_the_fed_keeping_interest_rates_artificially_low_so_the_economy_doesnt_go_down.html

1 Like

If the economy is so good why is the government running a trillion dollar deficit?

You will have to ask congress. They set the budget.

But they aren’t into praying are they?

No. :wink:

1 Like

I got a question for you.
Do you oppose ivf?

The economy is doing pretty well be even to CNN standards, but the government spends way to much money. I highly doubt after seeing who is lining up on the left in the democratic debates and listening to their messages we will get a fiscal responsible democrat. One that will raise taxes but at the same time reign down on government spending and entitlement spending.

Because we have a spending problem and the discipline of a drug addict locked up in a pharmacy.

I love how you guys pull this card out. That must mean Obama wasn’t responsible for any of his deficits right?

2 Likes

Trump doubled the deficit in 2 years while at full employment. It blew up after tax cuts.

1 Like

Well good news, he didn’t.

Glad I could help.

:clap:

And those two years were with control of the house, senate and presidency…

3 Likes

Trump ultimately signs it.

1 Like

Silly you. That’s not how arguments work around here.

Of course Obama is to blame.

3 Likes

Are they counting the like fifty thousand people that just came off strike? Tut tut tut.

1 Like

I did hear on [Liberal biased] NPR’s report of the story that even without the GM strikers coming back, it was still a pretty robust jobs report.

It is a good thing that the economy is still doing good. But with the economy still doing good shouldn’t taxes be raised a bit in order to reduce the Federal budget deficits??

1 Like

You would think…

1 Like

The Line Item Veto Act would have likely been a bit helpful, but that was ruled unconstitutional in Clinton v. City of New York.