Jeeeeez you share one little joke . . . .

Found out real fast how many of my friends on social media read the entire post. Shared a “joke” Picture of chuck norris with this under it:

Corona Virus claims a black belt. Chuck Norris, Dead at 80.

Carlos Ray “Chuck” Norris, famous actor and fighter, died yesterday afternoon at his home in Northwood Hills, TX at the age of 80.

Chuck Starred in dozens of movies and Tv series which have, and continue to entertain millions of people.

He was also a master of martial arts, which was the cause of his initial fame in the movie industry.

However, after his minor inconvenience of death, Chuck has made a full recovery, and is reported to be doing quite well.

It has also been reported that the Corona virus is in self isolation for 14 days due to being exposed to Chuck Norris -

It almost had me . . . I was ready to click to a news site or two to find out the details when I read the last two paragraphs. I laughed – I was almost gotten . . . . so I shared it with no information of my own.

Holy crap did I get a lot of “you didn’t check this out did you”, “why would you share false information”, “your a former news reporter, you know to verify what you do”.

Under each one I just ask: Did you read the entire thing . . . you know including the last two paragraphs that let you know it’s an obvious joke?

I think my name is mud now LOL

3 Likes

For a Chuck Norris joke, even though I don’t like them, they waited too long to get there.

Yes…the way this joke is usually told is “Coronavirus infected Chuck Norris. Norris is fine…the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days”.

2 Likes

i can see people reacting to that

Perhaps your name is mud because its a ■■■■ joke? chuck norris jokes were funny about 10 years ago.

1 Like

Rest in Peace.

:roll_eyes:

Thank you.

1 Like

That wasn’t a compliment.

1 Like

Dont be shy, you know it was.

1 Like

I know it wasn’t.

1 Like

Chuck Norris clogs the toilet when he pees.

Chuck Norris jokes will be funny 100 years after he is dead.