Jared conducts government business on What'sApp

There is also the aspect of giving nuclear secrets to Saudi Arabia… so I am betting that the people who were super upset about Uranium One will be really upset about this one.

1 Like

Saudi’s are our friends!

I predict the response will be as fierce as the Tea Party’s reaction to Donald running up the national debt.

4 Likes

Trump knows security better than anyone. If he has approved this then I’m sure it is fine.

Seems like a reasonable request to wait until they have gone through tens of thousands of his messages first before arriving to the same rational recommendation, don’t you think? Really, don’t you think?

They should ask FB for those messages.

1 Like

Is there anything left that the Obama administration was accused or guilty of that this administration hasn’t also done?

Competence!

9 Likes

If Obama’s administration hadn’t reset the rules for what was acceptable in regard to national security then things like this wouldn’t happen. This is entirely on the Democratic Party and everyone knows it. Hopefully someday you guys will learn.

I get it, but I think you mean ‘incompetence’ to answer my question.

1 Like

I know this will come as a shock to many of you libs, but Jared is a smart man. If he’s using WhatsApp to conduct government business than I trust his judgement. He has a Top Secret clearance after all. They don’t just give those things away to anyone you know. This guy is in charge of everything from Middle East Peace to securing the future to protect the past. I bet you weren’t in charge of anything so important when you were his age. He’s also rich. Rich people are smart. I predict that in one or two years all government business will be conducted on WhatsApp. Take that to the bank.

7 Likes

Provide an example of a rational, sane, mature, and stable leader, husband, and father?

1 Like

You can’t be serious?! But if you really want to trace this whole server/security problem back to previous admins then it’s perfectly clear Reagan is where the blame truly lies.

Reagan is second only to Jesus. I don’t believe anything bad about that man.

Jesus? Don’t get me started on that convict.

1 Like

They aren’t mine, they’re dems.

Looking forward to seeing your new movie.

1 Like

Well, they’re idiots so…

1 Like

It’s unfortunate that Flynn is going to be otherwise engaged for a while. I would have loved to have seen him leading people in a chant of “Lock him up!!” at Trump rallies.

He’d change the words. “Par - don him, Par - don him”.

1 Like