Ivana Trump dead

I don’t think “great kids” would bury their mother in her ex’s Jersey golf course rather than an actual certified cemetery.

1691874535_437_EXCLUSIVE-Ivana-Trumps-grave-is-completely-overgrown-on-Trumps-Bedminster

EXCLUSIVE-Ivana-Trumps-grave-is-completely-overgrown-on-Trumps-Bedminster

Ivana Trump’s grave, today.

It’s like they don’t care

Well they will be going to court soon.

One would think a golf course would have lawn mowers and weed whippers readily available.

That’s disgraceful for her children to leave it in such condition. I wonder if she is really buried there. Why would you bury your loved one on a golf course.

Could it be faked burial for tax purposes?

1 Like

Oh my gosh that top picture. There’s 5 little Home Depot shrubs planted around the top of the grave. Half dead, right in the grass, no mulch. The Trump family can afford to have had 5 full sized blooming shrubs placed there.

Special document storage facility. :wink::rofl:

Fake or not, the burial generated a huge tax break, because the golf course could be reclassified as a cemetery which frees it from most taxes.

Since everything in MAGA world is transactional, why care for a grave when there is no profit in it?

I wonder if Ivana even agree to it. Donald probably did it for his own benefit. No surprise here.

You all should have your blood pressure checked.

This is where a 10 family member grave site will be including Donald.

Private spot not near golf course.

1 Like

What’s fake, is your post.

Fake News.

1 Like

If I were Marla, I’d be making it public that I did not want to end up buried at an ex husband’s golf course.

Normally you should wait 6/12 months for ground to settle. But since this is private cemetery with plenty of room, they could have place headstone in front of grave on undisturbed soil.

1 Like

Donald made the claim but no way any of his family want to be buried on golf course. As usual, it’s for tax purposes. Good for donald for finding loop hole. I don’t blame him. Sucks for ivana. Looks like she’ll be alone there forever.

1 Like

Like any of you give a ■■■■■ But never pass a chance to display your TDS.

8 Likes

Our house is single level. We wanted that on purpose contemplating getting older.

2 Likes

Where did the orange demons tell you Donald will REALLY be buried?

None of them actually care about Ivana. They care about one-upping each other in how retarded this Orange Obsession of theirs can get.

Exhibit A: This thread’s gutter-level revival, and the lonely gutter snipes that piled on. :wink:

5 Likes

Here come the defenders to tell us that you aren’t loved unless you are buried on a golf course with overgrown grass and shrubs :rofl:

3 Likes