It's time to move on

Bad logic. Try again.

Iā€™m not anti-Trump, i like all the Trumps who arenā€™t Donald, Melania, Ivanka, Don Jr, Eric, some of their spouses, probably a few others.

The rest are great people! Truly great who do great work for the country! Until i know more about themā€¦

2 Likes

Not typically.

They are lifers trying to get their pentions.

The last thing they will do is something that could get them in trouble for going outside the rules and guidelines, typically.

Itā€™s the political appointees who know they can and will be replaced by the next administration that will bend the rules. They have far less to lose.

M

Thatā€™s not what Mueller said, at least not according to Barr.

No it isnā€™t. The Nixon tapes were an argument over ā€œexecutive privilegeā€ which as not been asserted here.

The Meirā€™s case was again about the same assertions of EP.

Neither have anything to do with this case.

Itā€™s exactly what Mueller found according to his letter.

Not only that, but they took the investigations AWAY from the field agents - the guys in the trenches - who typically do that stuff, in order to have their way with it.

The guys in the trenches have been the first to say the whole Russia collusion thing was NOT at all typical and fishy from the start. Theyā€™re very mad at the reputation of the bureau being trashed by those tools.

M

Why? Didnā€™t that what CoJ and FBI agents did when they were in front of congress?

Now behind closed doors I canā€™t answer that but public hearing events they said it hundreds if not thousand times.

:rofl:

Of course this is about EP.

Under what other grounds would the DoJ fight a subpoena?

The corrupt NY office ā€œtrench peopleā€ leaking information to Giulliani.

Why?

You trust no one.

M

Do you trust Muellers team? The President sure didnā€™tā€¦ until he was found innocent of collusion.

The only political appointee at the FBI is the director. Many political appointees also serve for decades in various positions.

Few if any poltical appointees are even implicated in any unethical behavior.

Tench people are under the radar. You hardly every hear of them even when they do get caught. Who do you think does half the leaking?

Which question didnā€™t I answer??

Please, oh please, oh please.

Give me another chance!!

M

Nopeā€¦

I think we are missing an important angle hereā€¦

Donalds entire campaign leadership lied about something that wasnā€™t happeningā€¦ and some of these people held powerful positions in our government.

These idiotsā€¦

Mueller didnā€™t exonerate Trump on obstruction charges, he just provided the evidence he found.

No it isnā€™t, there has been no assertion of Executive Privilege.

He stated no evidence of Obstruction was found.

Your vacuous assertion doesnā€™t support your prior vacuous assertion.