It's time for American people to know who is really leading our country

RonWatkins

1 Like

Great now tell me and we’ll both know.

Who? I’d really like to know

What do you care? Whoever it is, they are doing what you want, right?

So you don’t know either huh.

Don’t worry Conan knows and he’s gonna tell us.

Not since I’ve been on this forum.

I was an American “conservative” in my youth, when we have a little more latitude to believe dumb ■■■■ that isn’t true.

Explain this realignment to me like I am a second-grader. You’ve been talking about it for years. You said it was happening when Trump won. You now say it’s happening when Trump and the GOP lost the House, Senate, and White House. Your realignment seems immune to external political realities.

You have told me few times over the years that you were once a Conservative.

As for realignment. Libs are no longer the party of working people. Libs no longer the party of free speech, Libs no longer the party of liberalism. Libs are no longer the party of liberty.

Libs now is the party of censorship. Libs are now the party of corporate goverment. Libs are now the party of fascism. Libs are now the party of interventionism…which they always were.

And finally libs are the party of mandates and thought control. That list can go on and on.

2 Likes

Did I say that I knew?

But you didn’t answer the question … what do you care?

Here she comes… LET FWEEDOM RING!

1 Like

Keeping her primed for transition if needed.

Slow take over.

1 Like

This helps me understand why you post the way you do.

You are very, very wrong…but thanks.

You’re not in position of accusing me of being wrong.

Sure I am. My opinion, backed up with evidence, can state you are wrong, and I would be right.

What is cool, is you can disagree with me, and present your evidence…

And we can discuss.

Here is your chance to speak out against corporate censorship.

Go…

I posted this today, in another thread. It was also a reply to you.

And I am all for corporate America being help accountable for moving their manufacturing to China, and other low cost labor countries.

Tariffs do not work.

We need to tax the corps to a point, it is more profitable to bring the work back, or insist their over seas facilities change the labor and environmental practices.

Insists means, refuse to allow any imports if they do not play by the rules.

The US, just did that with a glove MFG in Malaysia. We need to do the same with China.

We also need to take away the tax havens corps and ultra wealthy use. They use and abuse the commons dramatically more than individuals, and do not pay for it.

They privatize the profits, and then socialize the external costs for the rest of us to pay for.

And many times, those profits are derived from initial research that was funded by the US.

Just look at Apple, Google, Tesla, Big pharma etc…They took technologies, that were funded by us…and they reap the profits. And then get laws changed, to enable them to not pay taxes, on those same profits.

It’s ■■■■■■■ ridiculous.

I get all that…specially about Apple, Google and Pharmas.

But that is not what I’m asking.

Do you believe in corporate censorship?

Please elaborate…are you referring to companies like Google or Twitter moderating their platforms to meet their business practices/goals?

I noticed you did not reference Tesla…Musk is doing the same things…

I was agreeing with you…I didn’t name Tesla because I figured you would get the point.

Now do you support corporate censorship…yes or no. And if not why haven’t you spoke out?

I asked…“are you referring to companies like Google or Twitter moderating their platforms to meet their business practices/goals?”

Is this what you mean by corporate censorship?

If so…I do not see that as corporate censorship, any more than my posts here being moderated as being corporate censorship. I have a choice…if I do not like the way this forum is moderated, or how FB moderates their system…I simply do not log in.

I do think those large tech companies need to be broken up…as they wield to much power. But not due to censorship.