It's Official- the Georgia Runoffs Are THE Battle

So your source is one guy saying to do that?

In a now deleted tweet?

And I see Gov Kemp is not tightening up the law ahead of time to make it clear how long someone would have to stay there after they voted.

Hmm…GOP going to take Levitz up on his suggestion?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I kid…

Read the link. The one you whined for.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Where’s the crime. Saying someone should move to a place to vote is fine. If he’d said to only move there for a short time to vote could be a crime. But he didn’t you made that up. You just don’t seem able to admit it.

1 Like

The crime hasn’t been committed yet. What they are doing is encouraging a felony. I didn’t make anything up.

But you knew that.

You are not reading what Thayer said. Again, nothing illegal about suggesting someone move somewhere and vote. Not a crime. You jumped the gun, thought he said something he didn’t and now don’t know how to admit it.

I am reading what Friedman is quoted as saying.

Thayer? You’ve lost the plot.

Oops. I’m talking about Friedmann also. Mixed up names. Nothing Friedmann is saying is a crime.

Yes, it is. Moving to Georgia to vote is a crime.

And you are arguing “dem” or “dems”. It’s cute.

Levitz has platforms. He will be amplified. He is inciting a hostile takeover of a state to influence an election. As is Friedman.

And Yang.

1 Like

All while Georgia is in the middle of a recount.

Inciting chaos.

The law you think is being broken is moving somewhere TEMPORARILY to vote. Friedmann didn’t say that. No crime. And you having an issue when someone else is using a technicality to be correct is cute.

1 Like

Yeah, he did. Look at the quote. “I hope everybody will move to Georgia and vote…”

Have a nice day.

1 Like

That’s not illegal if they stay.

1 Like

I did.

You were wrong.

:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Ok. Have a nice day.

Yang is heading there to gin up awareness among Georgia Democrats.

Nothing he said was a crime.

Levitz? Yeah he was pushing a crime but no one else was.

You’re reaching.

That said…I expect both sides to push this.

Especially since Kemp said he will not push the Legislature to tighten up residency rules.

And some dems, namely my wife and myself are urging people people not to move.

Stay where you are and let the election play out.

It’s just some stupid dems. There are some you know.

Allan

Thank you.

As we can all see and agree, dems are calling for invasion to vote in Georgia, just as they did with the NEEAC did in Kansas beginning in 1854.

These people will gladly take away your culture to advance their agenda. And their billionaires will finance it.

They are a virus, insidiously invading a host, destroying it, then moving on. At best they become kudzu-like transplants.

1 Like

Much better to send the moving money to the campaigns.

The biggestal99 way of doing things.

I don’t think it was a well thought out plan.

Allan

Correction: some dems.

And some republicans are disputing legal votes that were cast.

Equally insane and stupid.

Both sides stupidity needs to come down a notch.

Allan

2 Likes