It's Official! Genocide joe Is the dimocrat Presumptive Nominee in 2024

Too funny!!

2 Likes

Good. Now go to the convention and step down and nominate the Kentucky Governor. Win going away unless the progressive stay home. If they do, then screw them and they deserve another Trump term.

1 Like

Congratulations to President Biden on clinching the nom. :champagne:

1 Like

JACKED UP JOE??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Let’s Go Brandon! :rage:

1 Like

I am just here for the nicknames.

2 Likes

Go to a pro-hamas rally.

I can’t take credit for that one.

11 Likes

Did anyone else have jason palmer coming back?

Well i am not at one now and yet there it is.

More!!

1 Like

Very accurate meme! :+1: :grinning:

3 Likes

I mean it’s not like he had any real competition.

Is this a victory or is it something else?

10 Likes

There was never any doubt the geriatric jackass was going to get the delegates. The question is will the Democrats actually allow the demented dip ■■■■ to run. His senility is obvious, only the brain dead sycophants pretend otherwise, and their are millions of those who get to vote. But the puppeteers pulling Joe’s strings know millions more now realize the destruction the Satanic imbecile is doing to the country.

If we accept the number- 81 million people voted for Biden ( sure they did), and 74 million voted for Trump, with a difference of 7 million, if Trump picks up 4 million more votes among 155 millions voters then he wins the popular vote. 4 million from among the swing states ( he’s way ahead in all of them) and a large number in the states he won in 16 should secure an overwhelming win.

East Palestine will cost TJ Ohio, Fanni Willis and Laken Riley will cost him Georgia, the border fiasco will cost him Arizona, his incompetent handling of Israel and the terrorists in Palestine will cost him the Muslim vote in Michigan and probably the state, his luring and catering to illegals and resulting crime wave will cost him the other swing states. His bribery of students and pushing the trans/gender agenda and his crime syndicate is going to cost the pedophile pervert the votes of independent and undecideds who have any sense of moral decency and honesty. Joe has NOTHING positive to run on, But Hey- congratulations you treasonous piece of dog ■■■■■

4 Likes

He will be replaced in a month after the election

Three months
Six months
12 months
Two years
He won’t run
He won’t finish his term

He won’t be the nominee
He will be replaced

:joy:

Prescience.

3 Likes

Hooray

And since I don’t see a separate thread for it, congratulations to President Trump on also clinching the nom :champagne:

1 Like

plastic appendages sold separately

1 Like

Biden is the perfect reflection of the left.

2 Likes

they did. turnout was high. and people really didnt want another term of trump.

methinks it will be a broken record. different year. same result.

Allan

1 Like