It's been a long time

In a way, I am new to this and in a way, I am not. I was very active here a long time ago. Then a bunch of life stuff happened: marriage, child, etc… I am still online a lot, but with the explosion of Facebook and Twitter, I spent more time on there than seeking out forums like this. For some reason though, I just felt like checking things out here again. Everything looks very different here. I kind of miss the old red, white, and blue colors. Anyway, it’s good to be back. I doubt that I know any of you, but I look forward to changing that as time goes on hopefully.

Welcome to the party!

Thank you. I brought snacks. eating Bugles as we speak (even though I am probably going to regret that when I go to bed soon), ha.

Well, you should probably buckle up your chin strap…things around here can get pretty interesting.

One minute you are a conservative moron, then next a liberal elitist…just be prepared.

1 Like

Welcome back Steve! Hope you enjoy the new forum.

1 Like

Welcome back.

A lot of us miss a lot of things, and people, here.

Would that see the lights and come home.

I still can’t edit posts here.

You can.

Thanks for the warning. Nothing I haven’t been called before. I have been called both just because I am not a blind follower of either party, although I am pretty conservative I think.

Thank you, @Janet_Miller.

What was your name here before?

I honestly don’t remember my name then, but I think it was something simple like my name now, which is just my actual name. But I can’t remember with 100% certainty. I joined in something like 2003 I think and I was on here almost daily until I started becoming more and more active on Facebook until 2008. My name was either something comparable to what it is now or something like swjwheels because that was a name I used a lot back then. I really wish I could remember. Like I said, it’s been a long time since I was on here last and a lot has happened since then.

Expand the … at bottom of your post, click wrench, make wiki, edit post, close wiki.