It's About The Land

There are no boundaries to the human mind.

They will always have better lawyers.

1 Like

The Bundys aren’t farmers. Cows don’t eat ducks. Nevada and Oregon aren’t in the Southwest. Malheur NWR is 188,000 acres already.

Obviously not always. The government certainly doesn’t.

Nevada is definitely part of the Southwest, as far as I’m concerned, and I’ve never been to Oregon, so I cannot speak to it’s beauty.

I recall a show I watched at some point, a futuristic show, where society decided to get rid of all the lawyers. Seems like a good idea. I forget what they replaced them with.

Corporations (especially big ones) as a rule have better lawyers than the government does.

But to be clear, good lawyers lose all the time.

Everyone hates lawyers, until they need one.

True…Maybe AI will be able to take over.

It’s not.

No one wants that.

I don’t.

BLM land is just land Bezos hasn’t been allowed to buy yet.

I don’t care. It doesn’t matter.

If you want, I’m happy to re-phrase, again.

You don’t hate, or you don’t need?

Beginning in 1970 the BLM/FWS revoked 32 of 53 grazing permits of MNWR area ranches and significantly raised the fees of the remaining 21 permits. In 1980 there were still 31 ranchers that refused to sell their heritage. The BLM/FWS flooded their ranches, destroying their property and forcing them to sell their now worthless ranches.

East Oregonian Link.

Harney County is one of the recognized cores of ranching and horsemanship in that part of the country.

1 Like

I don’t hate lawyers. I hate the system that makes them necessary to water cows or dig a stock pond on a man’s own property.

I too hate the system. So do most lawyers.

But what are we without the system?

1 Like

Free. Respectful. Civilized. The Good Book addresses it quite nicely.

How should honest disputes be settled? With gunplay?

That’s your book. What if my book says differently?

2 Likes