It’s time to stop defending Satan,

Doesnt nees to be the father persay

What about TWO dads? Eh?

2 Likes

That’s why you’re part of the problem. :wink:

If two parents is cool, four must be great. Welcome to the Trump Family gathering.

That has to be even better!

Man… you guys accuse liberals of doing victimhood Olympics.

1 Like

Derp Trump derp. lol

So you believe in Satan? Does that mean you also believe in Jesus? I assume you do, going by your tone. Sounds like you need to read a red letter Bible.

No…that’s not his job. He needs to sit down, shut up and know his place and leave it to schools.

We don’t want any more angry white man teaching the next generation.

1 Like

I’ve never read the bible…never. I’m a heathen I guess.

Perhaps more angry feminists? :wink:

10982881_10203986625653385_8511560055203184032_n

1 Like

Yes, you have nothing to add. Thanks for admitting such.

In a thread by someone who admittedly doesn’t know the Bible from a cookbook, lashing out at the world as a “satanists”. Yeah.

Tell me how many different people it takes to make one number 2 yellow pencil. Those earlier and frontier days were exceptional, days of opportunistic people benefitting from the tragedy of indigenous Americans. Those days are gone, but even then, they needed collectivity to survive.

Not really…a parental figure is key…but it could be your grandmother…but it could be a Male figure as well.

Or even per se.

1 Like

Following your lead!

Hail satan!

Yeah yeah

You don’t need the bible to fell the pull.

What a pathetic life to suffer through thinking a mother and father aren’t the best thing a kid could grow up with. lol

Oh well, at least these fatherless bastards are there to help y’all scream about guns. lol