IT’S OVER: Marianne Williamson Officially Ends Her 2020 Campaign for the White House

Originally published at: IT’S OVER: Marianne Williamson Officially Ends Her 2020 Campaign for the White House | Sean Hannity

Best-selling author Marianne Williamson officially ended her long-shot run for the White House Friday; narrowing the Democratic Primary field just weeks before the Iowa Caucus.

“I stayed in the race to take advantage of every possible opportunity to share our message,” Ms. Williamson said in a message to supporters. “With caucuses and primaries now about to begin, however, we will not be able to garner enough votes in the election to elevate our conversation any more than it is now.”

BREAKING: Marianne Williamson has exited the race for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination. https://t.co/0BDfN094nu

— HuffPost (@HuffPost) January 10, 2020

“Mr. President, if you’re listening, I want you to hear me, please: You have harnessed fear for political purposes, and only love can cast that out,” she told moderators from the debate stage in June. “I’m going to harness love for political purposes. I will meet you on that field, and sir, love will win.”

Read the full report here.

Source: New York Times