It’s Official, The Laptop Is Real

Yes, the Times admission is a big deal.

In my opinion it was only possible with the tacit consent of elements within the intel community.

It will be interesting to see what how other outlets report the Times admission.

I could not get the FBI to release the information on Hunter Biden’s via FOIA.

They shoot me down.

Allan

Yes, theoretically the CIA reports to the president and has congressional oversight.

In reality, they have little to no oversight from the elected government and were free to lead the resistance against Trump.

How many people in the CIA were prosecuted for their admitted spying on the Senate oversight committee?

1 Like

If you can’t know for sure, there is no basis for saying any of it is fake.

Like Bigfoot and unicorns…

1 Like

The same cia that had Comey release the dossier to Trump so they could give the media an excuse to publish it.

The parts we don’t like are fake, the rest is real.

3 Likes

Has the entire story been authenticated? All parts, to include all emails and where they came from.

1 Like

I don’t think that matters. The post has every right to jump up and down. The Times burried a not so tacit admission that the laptop may very well have been abandoned by hunter regardless of what may have been added to it after the fact.

But the funny part is that in none of the post editorials (i am not sure why it hasn’t been pointed out that all the articles are in fact opinion posts) about the evil lib times do they mention their own journalists refusing to be the byline.

I don’t really wonder why

1 Like

Of course not. One way or the other, the justice department is not forthcoming with the information they hold.

Allan

They’re picking because they don’t like what they see.

Pick pick pick. :wink:

2 Likes

Comey didn’t release the dossier.

Literally everyone in the media had already seen the dossier but said nothing about it before the election and said nothing about it. ( well Mother Jones did allude to it but everyone ignored it)

That is the Left Wing media for ya… not talking about stuff that is unconfirmed and could affect an election.

2 Likes

Read what I wrote. Comey released the dossier to Trump.

No they didn’t publish the dossier before the election without support. It would have just seemed a dirty trick and have backfired, just as it has now finally done. They were sure Hillary had it made without throwing a Hail Mary that would have backfired.

Why should Comey have kept it’s existence from Trump?

1 Like

Because it was an unverified piece of political garbage coming from the DNC. Ask yourself how CNN knew it was released as soon as it was given to Trump. That is why it was given to Trump. Comey and/or Brennan were on the phone in an instant.

The key thing that has been authenticated is that former officials from CIA and other intel agencies were able create a false narrative about the laptop being “Russian disinformation”.

They did that by raising evidence-free suspicions in a letter that the released to a sympathetic reporter, Natasha Bertrand.

We want to emphasize that we do not know if the emails, provided to the New York Post by
President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, are genuine or not and that we do not
have evidence of Russian involvement
– just that our experience makes us deeply suspicious that the Russian government played a significant role in this case.

Bertrand ignored the admission that there was no evidence to support the suspicions raised by the former intel officials. Instead her Politico article was entitled “Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo, dozens of former intel officials say”. The story is effectively a lie of omission, and the officials who signed the letter did nothing to correct the lie.

Corporate media then used the Politico story to smear any claims about the contents of the laptop. Facebook and Twitter banned any links to the original New York Post story, but allowed the CIA-supported lies about the laptop to circulate freely.

My observation is that the many of the media organizations who were most active in spreading the lies and censoring news about the laptop are also leading the charge for a US war with Russia.

If they lied about the laptop, why should we assume they are telling the truth now?

But it existed. Lindsey Graham convinced John McCain to turn it over to the FBI.

It would have come out eventually.

Should Trump have been blindsided by it’s existence?

1 Like

Is it possible that the story is disinfo AND the laptop is real?

Where did the times say the laptop was fake?

1 Like

The fbi had it before McCain.

I know… everyone had it.

But no one talked about it before the election.

Worst Conspiracy ever.

1 Like