It looks like American gullibility has its limits

A Reuters’ survey shows that they US has the lowest trust in the media of 46 countries surveyed. The runners up included Hungary and Slovakia, which experienced decades of Soviet repression; China and Russia were not included in the survey.

Are Americans finally starting to understand the depths of the lies and deceptions coming from our state-controlled media?

Is skepticism a good thing?

1 Like

Yes as we can see on November 3. Americans finally had enough of the lies and false information.

Let’s hope it continues.

Amazing, 30 years of RW media conditioning has really paid off.

3 Likes

Yes the CIA-endorsed cover up to protect the Biden crime family has become transparently obvious to all but the most brain-washed leftists.

2 Likes

Media is how the mob is controlled. Dinosaurs go extinct.

7 Likes

No it doesn’t.

We saw on Nov 3rd just how effective the media was with their lies and indoctrination.

9 Likes

That will be the party line from CNN and the New York Times as they push for bans against anyone who disagrees with them.

2 Likes

Right now I’d be happy with any information. There’s a lot of ducking and hiding going on.

And let us not forget FB and Twitter.

1 Like

Yes, as in Putin’s Russia we have have state-supported oligarchs who control the media.

“The rules are simple: they lie to us, we know they’re lying, they know we know they’re lying, but they keep lying to us, and we keep pretending to believe them.”
–Elena Gorokhova about life in the Soviet Union

4 Likes

I’ve seen the damage RW media has done over the last 30 years. I don’t need anyone to tell me what I already know.

1 Like

At last we have a President who tells the unvarnished truth!

Any suggestion that Biden doesn’t always tell the truth is a right-wing plot.

3 Likes

how anyone can look at media and think they are getting “what’s really what” confounds me

it is all so completely ■■■■■■■■

2 Likes

Yes, the question set a pretty low bar for trust:

I expect the level of trust in the media will continue to drop as more people realize the extent of the propaganda campaigns.

2 Likes

OMG…don’t tell me…THE SHEOPLE HAVE AWAKENED? That’s great…cheers! :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

A ton of you tubers have bigger audiences than any show on CNN.

2 Likes

I’ve seen the damage LW media has done over the last 30 years. I don’t need anyone to tell me what I already know.

Most Americans are too busy with their lives to give media bias even a passing thought. They simply turn on the nightly news before going to bed and get spoon fed the daily LW propaganda.

1 Like

i know i know…

sickens me