IT BEGINS: Colorado Sporting Goods Store DITCHES NIKE PRODUCTS Over Kaepernick Ad

Originally published at: IT BEGINS: Colorado Sporting Goods Store DITCHES NIKE PRODUCTS Over Kaepernick Ad | Sean Hannity

A local sporting goods store in Colorado Springs, Colorado abruptly pulled all Nike products from their shelves Thursday; citing the iconic brand’s controversial advertisement campaign featuring professional protester Colin Kaepernick.

According to NBC, the owner of Prime Time Sports decided to ditch the shoemaker after their “Sacrifice Everything” campaign went viral on social media, saying “I gotta do what I gotta do. I’m just doing it”

The owner recalls his father-in-law’s experience as a Prisoner of War, adding “He said the hardest part for me was watching his fellow soldiers get beat up and killed in front of him and he couldn’t defend them because it would have cost him his life.”

"So Colin, you don’t know what sacrifice is, you just don’t know what it is, in my opinion,” he added.

Read the full story here.

Good…I hope more will follow.

Cutting off your nose to spite your face.

But hey, it is their store, if they want to do something stupid like limit sales, then I say, as a believer in capitalism, more power to them!

:hugs:

I wonder who this man who cares about the plight of prisoners of war voted for in the 2016 election?

Kapperdick becomes a shoe salesmen…lol!

Hey, Kapperdick… Name an oppress person you want released… Tell Trump, he may agree.

No money in that though…

A couple observations about this store owner.

He says Colin Kaepernick doesn’t know anything about sacrifice because of what his dad went through. Seems to me such logic also shows us that the store owner doesn’t know anything about sacrifice because it was his dad who suffered and not him. So what makes him a qualified judge of others knowledge of sacrifice?

Of course there is the obvious evidence that this store owner knows not of everything Colin Kaepernick has gone through in his life, what perhaps Colin knows of sacrifice, so he has no real standing to be judging Colin Kaepernick in that respect.

Where does this store owner get off thinking that what his father went through is the only “sacrifice” that qualifies anyone to speak of sacrifice?

Lastly, I don’t think the Sean crew picked up on the blatant hypocrisy of this store owner, it was in the last line of the article, perhaps they lost interest before reading that far. I think the first responder to this thread did the same thing.

The store owner made A PITCH in the last line letting everyone know that all of the Nike gear he had on hand is up for sale.

So even though he said he will no longer sell Nike gear he makes it known he has Nike gear to sell.

HYPOCRITE

1 Like

Nothing wrong in that.

More power to him and his capitalism.

Did they pull Nike items off their shelves? Or are they just having a big sale on them. Loss leader action, it looks like.

I gotta do what I gotta do.

Yes… no sacrifices at all. IN fact rewarded for throwing a fit because he sucked at QB… That’s all this is about.

They’re selling off their current inventory (at half price) and the store has terminated its relationship with Nike moving forward.

BTW, this is not new for this store.

Previously he had arranged an autograph signing with one of the Denver Bronco starters at his store. But when Brandon Marshall took a knee at the anthem, the store canceled the signing and refunded the tickets he had sold for the event.

Have you lived his life? No, like the store owner, you have no clues what Colin Kaepernick knows of sacrifice. What this thread is all about is a clueless peckerhead store owner in Colorado throwing a hissy fit over a silly Nike ad, all while proving what a royal HYPOCRITE he really is.

Fair enough. Then the reporting should be updated to reflect that fact.

“A local sporting goods store in Colorado Springs, Colorado abruptly pulled all Nike products from their shelves Thursday…”

So he is merely continuing to prove what a clueless HYPOCRITE he really is.

Bahahahahahaha!

He’s a spoiled middle class brat… And now he’ s crying like a child. Has he showed Trump one instance of what he’s talking about?.. no…

Why should Kaepernick show Fat Donald anything? Donny “heal spurs” Trump has sacrificed what in his silver spoon life? Trump is the poster boy for White Privilege.

Kaepernick’s kneeling was for millions of people, people who were not as lucky as himself, it was not just for himself, but that truth is lost on the likes of Trump, and now this store owner, and many here in Hannityland.

To prove there is a vast police conspiracy to harass black people…Or what ever he believes…

Or just to get Trump to pardon them… But, he’s too proud to help, right?