Israeli PM Netanyahu indicted on charges of bribery, fraud and breach of trust

What does bringing up one man’s indictment have to do with a whole country of people? I dont see anyone lumping this turd with anyone else

1 Like

I’m not worried at all. Just wondering why you’re in this thread if all you’re going to do is comment on other posters instead of the topic of the thread.

There is no “Bibi’s corruption”.

We can’t know that until Israel fully investigates. And we’re going to need them to “do us a favor” and announce they’re investigating before we can send them any more aid.

(Spoiler alert-Bibi is as corrupt as they come and is doing to have to answer for that in front of Jehovah one day).

Cigars and wine.

The entire family is ■■■■■■■ corrupt…sound familiar?

1 Like

Oh, his current wife is a real piece of work.

With all the concern Trumpists are expressing about corruption, and it it’s generic corruption, right, not anything specific to a domestic political foe, I’d think this is a good instance for stopping off all aid to Israel until we have a reasonable sense that they’re doing somethign about corruption. And I mean, corruption generally.

2 Likes

We need to stop all aid to Israel and use extreme vetting until we can figure out what the heck is going on with their corruption.