ISIS terrorists carry out GRUESOME execution, make another snuff flick

The UK Mirror reports that the ISIS death cult in Syria has released yet another snuff flick. (The Mirror opted NOT TO SHOW the most gruesome images with the accompanying story.)

Previously released videis show the group beheading prisoners, conducting mass executions by firing squad etc…

In this video the group is depicted with a bound prisoner, a Syrian soldier. It binds landmine type contact explosives to his head. Uses some boards to binds him straight, and drops him headfirst off a building.

I can only imagine that ISIS releases videos like these again and again because each previous video release attracted new recruits, new funding and the like.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-turn-terrified-captive-airborne-12458811

Why did you start this thread?

Why do you care more about my motives than about the story?

Despite so many people being distracted, we are fighting a War on Terror. My Google news feed includes a feed for stories about terrorists.

This is the lead story on that feed.

We debate Trump, and Trump tweets ad nauseum here. I felt perhaps we debaters would want to stay informed of the workd beyond Donald Trump.

CNN, CBS have in the past shown pieces of other ISIS videos including

• ISIS beheading an American aid worker in Syria.
  • ISIS throwings gays off building as hundreds of civilians watched
  • ISIS executing suspected spies within their ranks by binding them, placing them in a car and blowing it up.
  • An ISIS attack in Niger which killed 4 US soldiers.
  • ISIS engaging in a mass firing squad of Christians in Libya.

I wonder what their motives were?

ANYWAY. ISIS now releases so many videos like this they approach “dog bites man” and, as such, no longer receive much coverage.

But people may wish to know the grue and the videos continue.

I think they are desperate to recapture their glory days.

Does he need your approval lib?

Yes he does.

1 Like

Well then you know what to do with it don’t you?

Yep don’t give it.

You expect me to roll over lib?

Expect no.

We need the occasional reminder of just what it is we are fighting. Thanks for posting it.

1 Like

■■■■■■■ animals. They need to be put down like animals.

Nah. There’s brutality every day, somewhere. We’re not fighting it everywhere.

Yeah right because…oh…gee…that’s right…we forgot.

So, did you oppose US forces in Syria while Barack Obama was in charge or is thisa new position for you?

I, too, am wondering why the link was posted with such a gruesome reminder. It was upsetting for days after reading the link.

I suspect most of us have a clue about who and what it is we’re fighting without the imagery.

I will repeat a suggestion I made earluer
Perhaps,
If you are suspicious about one’s motives you may wish to recall that CNN, CBS have in the past shown pieces of other ISIS videos including

• ISIS beheading an American aid worker in Syria.
  • ISIS throwings gays off building as hundreds of civilians watched
  • ISIS executing suspected spies within their ranks by binding them, placing them in a car and blowing it up.
  • An ISIS attack in Niger which killed 4 US soldiers.
  • ISIS engaging in a mass firing squad of Christians in Libya.

Do you wonder what their motives were? Perhaps I am no more guilty than they are.

Anyway, there is a world beyond Trump- bashing and Trump-defending. I felt “what our enemies do” a worthy topic for the WoT forum. I have no doubt that any aberrant wrongdoing by aberrant US troops will be published and discussed.

I wonder how many bombs were in America from terrorists, when Obama was in office, compared to Trump?

Personally, I feel a lot more safe overall with Trump in there.