Is Trumpism killing America?

Dems still voted for her after she caused all that death for nothing.

Dems would have said Hillary did it for big oil, had she been a republican…

Define: Self-awareness.

And the goal posts move.

A defining aspect of conservatism is finding the best way to weaponize the deaths of others.

1 Like

Running for office as Republicans.

3 Likes

So, you can’t really find any…LOL!

And he’ll make the same idiotic remark next month.

Uh, it’s a fact that white supremacists are running for office as Republicans.

Awww, are you another Trump supporter who’s too embarrassed to admit he’s a Trump supporter? That’s so cute.

Same bat time? Same bat channel? I’ll stay tuned.

1 Like

Its their “out strategy” after all this mess comes tumbling down.

If Trump isn’t impeached but instead loses the next election, which seems to be a likely possibility, I figured that their out would be to find a win in the loss–spin being what it is–because after all, he wasn’t impeached, he was president for four years, so suck it libs, eat your peas, fake news, witch hunt, etc.

Anyone who thinks blacks like Trump is way off the mark.

Trump personally caused hundreds of kids to be separated from their parents. As opposed to what Hillary didn’t do. Oh yeah —- Bennnnnnnghazzzzi!

Yeah, it’s pretty amusing to see someone embarrassed to embrace the truth about themselves. It’s like old white rural hipsters. Lol

Or the line" I’m not a _________, but…"

The number of posters here who claimed they would never vote for him before the election, claimed they voted for him after the election and now claim they didn’t vote for him is staggering.

And yet utterly predictable

You gotta enjoy the vicissitudes of folks alternately defending him and then pretending to be his harshest critic, a change that occurs daily, if not hourly, with some folks.

You never really know which approach they’re going to take, except that there is a strong bias to supporting him, until the act of observation is made.

I call it Schrodinger’s Trumpist.

1 Like