Is This the End of "No Collusion"

Cue another college video!

Maybe another dance video scandal.

Allan

Ooooh. I can’t wait. Deflection? Some kind of tu quoque both-sides hand-waving? Rejection of premise? Other? It’s coming. It’s coming.

Konstantin Kilimnik is a nobody.

I don’t even think he is Russian.

Manafort prolly didn’t know he was Russian.

Allan

Manafort barely spent any time with the Trump campaign. How much could he possibly have passed on?

Alleged sharing.

But in any case, I have no clue.

And that is a giant leap for mankind to state that this alleged sharing by Manafort equates to Russia collusion.

And finally, my response was really for the benefit of the Trump haters. Rather than pouring over archives trying to find my No collusion meme, I’ve provided a fresh meme for your listening pleasure. :wink:

You know, I hear that Mueller and his merry band of thugs are in deep trouble in late November of 2018.

We’ll get the big revelation on D4, 2018, and if not D4, then D8 with a bullet.

Really his only role on the campaign was as covfefe boy.

2 Likes

Show me where I made that statement.

Is that the fall back? Sure the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians, but it was only for a very short period of time. It was only a brief collusion, and maybe no one inhaled.

1 Like

Do you expect them to admit they were wrong after 2 years of denying it?

That sounds disturbingly obscene,

:rofl:

Well first Russia collusion needs to be proved. Thus far that hasn’t happened. :+1:

But when you wish upon a star……………

Of course manafort has known him since 2005 when he was employed by manafort, so maybe he gave manafort misleading information as to who is was.

Allan

We haven’t had a good infrastructure week since D13.

Three big ones today and it’s only Tuesday.

1 Like

It looks as if you’re correct. We have seen that already in the thread. So I was mistaken. The ability to self-delude is strong in some apparently.

Whatever, who doesn’t share campaign data with Russia? They all do it!

No, not alleged. Proven.

1 Like

Wrong. Admitted sharing. Did you not read the filing? Lol

1 Like

So Trump campaign manager shares trump camapaign information while he was campaign manager with a known Russian spy but there is no collusion. Than what would you call it.

Allan

1 Like