Is there a single democrat politician

What about the Mazie Hirono standard:

"Hirono said the men in the country need to “just shut up and step up, do the right thing for a change.”

Hirono’s blunt remarks were in regard to the nomination of Appellate Court Judge Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court, particularly the allegations leveled against him by California college professor Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, that Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her back in high school.

“Not only do women like Dr. Ford, who bravely comes forward, need to be heard, but they need to be believed. They need to be believed. We cannot continue the victimization and the smearing of someone like Dr. Ford,” Hirono told reporters.

“We have to create an environment where women can come forward and be heard and be listened to. I want to thank Dr. Ford. I commend her courage. I believe her,” Hirono added."

Of course, of course, of course…cuz…this is different…amirite? :sunglasses:

3 Likes

That was all before #metoo. Now women feel empowered to come forward and tell their story.

Too bad the media and dimocrats ignored her story for a year until biden became the nominee.

Because it is "D"ifferent.

2 Likes

Joe Biden called for the investigation of her reports, and spelled out exactly where to find them.