Is the press too stupid or too corrupt to ask this question?

[quote=“altair1013, post:60, topic:236544, full:true”]

It’s been what two weeks? Patience grasshopper.

Why are you in favor of letting Rudy and the treasonous people involved in this scam, off the hook?

It has been two weeks. lol.

It’s been two weeks of news suppression. All of the sudden the press will wake up and demand an investigation? Don’t be silly weedhopper. I don’t believe even you are buying the BS you are slinging.

Says the man who is thumping about a soggy laptop and a blind witness.

1 Like

[quote=“altair1013, post:60, topic:236544, full:true”]

Treason?

Hey Molly are we about to move into the realm of personal attacks? I would prefer not to do that. Are you cool with that?

Apologies if I was wrong. I thought you believed in the soggy laptop and blind man as a witness. Sorry I stated that you believed in that.

1 Like

Explain how working with an enemy of the United States to plant false evidence to swing an election would not be treason?

Hi! Hope you are not getting personal here.

1 Like

Apology accepted. You are frequently wrong.

Personal again? More apologies for triggering you.

Point taken. I do mess up from time to time. I’ll try harder. Will you do the same? :+1:
Work with me on it.

Of course I would! :slight_smile:

Awesome! I try to communicate on the internet the same way I would if I were looking eye to eye. But like everyone else, I slip up from time to time. You?

A: Probably because threatening to lock one’s political opponents up with little to no actual evidence is strictly a Trump thing.

I was triggered yesterday. Went out to the woods and shot up a bunch of punkins with Shotguns and my .3030 rifle. Good ole American fun. :us: I won’t need to be triggered again for a few weeks. :slightly_smiling_face:

And about as much evidence that there written by hunter.

But i love love love that you guys keep the conversation goin

Well It’s either real or fake. Those are the only options. In either case crimes were commited. Should we investigate and nail the crooks to the wall? Or should we suppress the story and hope it goes away?

Should we investigate and nail the crooks to the wall? Or should we suppress the story and hope it goes away?