Is The President in Dr.Strangelove Movie, a Democrat, or a Republican?

I know that is a very weird test. However as I have posted before Dr. Strangelove is one of only 5 movies I would ever quote from in This Forum. I have stated that I am Retired USAF Enlisted Air-crewman, KC-135…and Some The Movies I watched while pulling ALERT(LOOK THAT UP) in the 1970’s were anti-veitnam, I really liked Dr.Strangelove, and “Mouse That Roared”, they are an Over Simplification of how the World Sees The United States Of America. I was 17 at the time Youngest ever to get To become a KC-135 BOOM-OPERATOR… My Point… The Mouse that roared sum up to ME what WE as Democrats and Republicans are viewed in the rest World, a Democrats…We will take Care You, as Republicans You mess with Us, WE will F…you up. So like any Military America NEED’s 2 party System, to March Forward. Left Right Left Right Left.
The Bible states it this way in Proverbs 27:17
" Proverbs 27:17 New International Version (NIV)
17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another."
We NEED each Other… Liberals and Conservatives…Thats what makes AMERICA Great…WE Need each other or fail… Too Liberal we become weak…Too Conservative…We become too restrictive.
Hell I love you all, My Mission while in USAF was inflight Refuel a B-52 loaded Nuclear Bombs headed toward Russia, and with our last drop, we ditched in whatever Ocean We were over. Thats How I Love You!

GENTLEMEN…“You can’t fight in here! This is a WAR ROOM!”