Is the Mueller team afraid to release the report?

Did I claim he was a hero for simply going to war? Or are you deliberately ignoring all the other things I mentioned that make him a heroic American?

Not one of them has even tried.

FIFY

No it’s not speculation, we know for a fact that Flynn plead guilty. I also know that the lie that Flynn plead guilty to wasn’t something innocent like @Cratic3947 was trying to assert.

I continue to be impressed by your concise, penetrating insights.

There is not one crime related to Trump and Russia…

All about the Steele dossier bought by Hillary. Trump didn’t do that.

Flynn plead guilty about lying about his conversations with a Russian ambassador

Flynn is not Trump, and we all know he was setup…

Oh yeah, :roll_eyes: the bottom of the toilet standards!

“oh, you don’t need your lawyer”… Comey admitted he took advantage of “chaos” to entrap Flynn…

1 Like

Somebody should tell all the indicted Russians that they aren’t really being charged.

Oh, look nothing burger # 212… Enjoy the fake news.

Pathetic goalpost move is pathetic

1 Like

Those charges aren’t real?

and there’s a reason Mueller won’t let the 12 Russians defend themselves in court…LMAOX1000!!!

As far as you know… Manafort’s tax evasion was based on Russian income. Manafort worked as Trump’s campaign manager. Manafort delivered highly sensitive Trump campaign information to Russian sources. Vladimir Putin has publicly stated he favored Trump’s election.

According to DOJ precedent, a sitting President cannot be indicted, so the absence of an indictment proves nothing. None of us have seen the Mueller Report.

You keep making unequivocal statements like “not one crime.” You might want to withhold judgement a bit there. Remember when the unequivocal statement was “no one in the Trump campaign talked to the Russians.” Remember when the unequivocal statement was “There was no meeting in Trump Tower.” Stated facts have a tendency to disappear in Donald Trump’s presence.

Is your confidence misplaced? Could be…

There is not one crime related to Trump and Russia…"

and you brought up Flynn…lol!

You’re even more uninformed than I thought. The reason the 12 Russians haven’t appeared in court is not because Mueller won’t let them.

It’s not against the law to talk to Russians…

1 Like

And Flynn wasn’t charged with talking to Russians…LMAOX2000!!!