Is the Biden plan to balloon our population a good idea?

Oh, about 1966.

And amnesty is not the process to have that occur.
It has already been tried.
It is a siren call to other would be illegals.

Have you looked at some of these big Democrat controlled inner cities?

So you are a year younger than me?

No, probably not. Just naĂŻve for a longer time.

Our inner cities are still better than the poverty seen in some of these 3rd world countries.

Are there any big Republican controlled inner cities?

‘Twas a joke: I was born in ‘65.

I’ve never really trusted the government, not even when young. Even when he was still in office I understood and said that Reagan wouldn’t do what Eisenhower should have done and given FDR’s domestic legacy (and all that is built upon it) the heave ho … as he should have done if he were to honor his oath of office.

Eisenhower could have for the cheapest of prices preserved us from the now looming disaster of progressivism and Arbitrary government run amuck.

2 Likes

Largely because of our generous welfare state.

Awesome.

Still waiting.

Don’t you have anything better to do?

No, I don’t think that’s wise.

Why do you think that you know how many illegals will cross? You haven’t the slightest clue. Nobody does. Biden is willing to accept an unlimited number. We could actually have an unlimited number crash the borders. Time will tell.

What about the 15,000 kids he has locked up in shipping containers? Please explain why you think this is just great.

Baloney. Sufficient documentation has been provided in the thread,[e.g. CLICK HERE, but somehow you overlook that documentation and regurgitate the same erroneous talking point over and over and over.

The bottom line is, there is no better way to weaken and destroy a prosperous country than by flooding it with the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, disease carrying, disabled and criminal populations of other countries. And a majority of the current invasion being let in by the Biden Administration exhibits one or more of the above mentioned characteristics.

Why are you pretending this is not true?

Why are American Citizens being made into tax slaves by the Biden Administration to meet the needs of illegal entrants, when our nation’s debt, including unfunded liabilities, is over $200 TRILLION, and many of our own CITIZENS are in need?

I think it’s time for the Biden Administration to listen to Bernadette Lancelin and follow her advice, as did President Trump!

JWK

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris want elderly American citizens, who were forced to pay into Medicare all their lives, to surrender and share their Medicare Trust Fund with millions of foreigners who have invaded America’s borders. LINK

Nobody really knows how many people are here illegally:

“Generally accepted estimates put the population of undocumented immigrants in the United States at approximately 11.3 million. A new study, using mathematical modeling on a range of demographic and immigration operations data, suggests that the actual undocumented immigrant population may be more than 22 million.”

People who constantly regurgitate: you just can’t keep them down

We could start with how many are actually at the border and work from there.

Biden never said unlimited, that’s a lie.

I think this is terrible.

You’re making a lot of assumptions about the current flow of foreigners from Central America and their education and skills there.

Also your use of the term slaves and then using gifs and videos of black people as props for your post is pretty tacky.

In general if you want to prove something to me with data, you won’t get very far quoting a right-wing editorial from a right-wing newspaper that references an anti-immigration think tank of which one of the co-founders was a white nationalist.

1 Like

Baloney. Sufficient documentation has been provided in the thread,e.g. CLICK HERE,

Why are you regurgitating the same erroneous talking point over and over?

JWK

There is no better way to weaken, destroy and bring to its knees a prosperous country than by flooding it with the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, disease carrying, disabled and criminal populations of other countries.

In general if you want to prove something to me with data, you won’t get very far quoting a right-wing editorial from a right-wing newspaper that references an anti-immigration think tank of which one of the co-founders was a white nationalist.

Who’s talking points do you think I’m regurgitating?

Why should I waste my time writing new words if you’re just going to repeat yourself at me? If you don’t want me to repeat myself then stop repeating yourself.

The poorer districts get a ■■■■ load of additional state funding. In NJ there are poor districts that have more funding per students than many middleclass districts. Newark for example had almost $24,000 per student which is just as much or more than most middle class districts.