Is The American Flag Now a Deity of Choice?

No…I said our freedoms are not under threat by foreign powers nor have they ever really been.

That is a totally different thing than saying there aren’t threats from adversaries and rivals.

None of our rivals are interested in conquering us and taking away our freedoms, nor are they are rivals because we are free and they are not.

That’s a grade school way of thinking about geopolitics.

When our soldiers fought for this nation they weren’t defending our freedoms…they were defending our interests.

Same with me.one flag makes it clear your belief.

If you need to display 10 usa flags of various sizes and style on your property, I am going to think it’s all for show.

What is my belief if I fly one flag: The American Flag?

That you love and respect America.

In my opinion, do as you please but down the road, how you act will have a bearing on your ability to cash in on what you’re worth as an endorsement? Gwen hurt her worth and will not make as much money for the hard work she put into her sport. Megan Rapinoe is a good example of this. Subway is considering pulling their ads with her in it.

Subway franchisees are fed up with Megan Rapinoe’s TV ads - Marketing News Magazine (homepage.marketing)