Is Joe Biden Senile?

Yeah so how did this senility gag work out at the debate anyway? Well?

BDS from Bush.

I am not sure that counts. Half the Trumpers hated Bush, even if they voted for him. But if it does we could go all the way back to CDS for Carter, I don’t have any memory before that.

Of course it counts, it’s where the term originated. We can go much further back than Carter.

He did get lost at one point and Moderator guided him back to the right topic.
Otherwise he did fairly well. Guess they loaded him with Geritol before hand.
He got away with few whoppers and not answering questions, clear indication his honesty is in the toilet.
But coming from Democrats in Gov. no surprise, people don’t need to know, they’re there to take care of their servants.

1 Like

That is super impressive that it only took a hundred fifty interruptions to throw a lifelong stutterer off his train of thought once.

See, she deserved it. Just like it was okay to question whether Barack actually was born here.
But how DARE YOU say anything bad about “The Chosen One”.

1 Like

My what a narrow perspective.

Who started it.
Then also the process was set up where Trump had no chance to respond to many Biden’s lies unless he interrupts.
Pluss Biden called him names, lied and started it all.
So…I rest my case.

Trump asked for proof of where OBama was born.
Great difference from same America haters using FBI and CIA, [while in office], to spy on American citizen or a President dully elected.
Oh…permit me to say…it’s not that Trump droned to death American citizen without court process like we know O Bum did once…[once that we know off, mind you].

1 Like

He is senile. Just because he got a shot before the debate to make him wake up a couple hours…

2 Likes