Is Joe Biden Senile?

Joe Biden has clearly, unequivocally and unambiguously demonstrated that he does have the mental wherewithal to perform the duties of president in the lead-up to the election in November. Republican Party claims to the contrary are nothing more than talking points with not a scintilla of evidence to support same.

1 Like

Biden would have little say in this albeit a big IF as him being elected is not a certainty.

To be clear, Section 4 of the 25th Amendment bestows the power to remove any siting Commander in Chief in response to presidential disabilities. They need a 2/3 vote in both chambers of Congress to do it though, meaning bi-partisan support is almost certainly assumed.

Here is an article on that:

Actually it was Edith to first hire staff not Eleanore. It’s part of her biography

No, he hasn’t. Quite the contrary. Here’s a scintilla:

4 Likes

“gaffe”

What are the chances trump can ride a bike?

https://twitter.com/jthverhovek/status/1292130789052887041?s=21

Please point out to me where I have said anything about Michelle. Broad brushing is a lazy conversational technique and quite frankly, boring.

“Your side”? Now I see your problem.

1 Like

If that’s true, so does a trained monkey. Which, by the way, Biden resembles these days. :wink:

2 Likes

Is that all you have?

What are the chances that anyone cares?

3 Likes

Spade is a conservative. You are a conservative. He brought up Michelle Obama…

Spade speaks for Spade, not conservatives and not me.

1 Like

Ok. Regardless, the reason we started discussing Michelle Obama is because SpadeMarlowe brought her up in a rather insulting way.

Do you seriously think that there would be a 2/3 majority would be achieved?

Great, elect him president of Australia.

1 Like

So riding a bike is a qualification for POTUS? Since when?

1 Like

Please explain how that is possible.

Much closer to an infant or potted plant.

Didn’t stop the Deep State trying 25th on Trump.