Is Jan 6th death ruled accidental of Roseanne Boyland going to be investigated by GOP led Congress?

Well, I’m a liberal so…

Not really, a lot of conservatives sometimes tune in more for a little entertainment, kind of like the left with Behar and company…

Lol nope.

Their ratings are in the tank mostly.

I didn’t say they have no right to be on the air , I accurately called them turds. Hateful and stupid turds at that.

Especially the 2 “Joys”.

Whose knowledge/permission?

And why would a ME lie about her cause of death?

Here’s a contemporaneous new article- check that photo. No one ever alleged she was roughed up by cops. They thought she was crushed in a stampede of riioters on the capitol steps. How Pro-Trump Rioter Rosanne Boyland Died During the Capitol Attacks - The New York Times

We can agree to disagree with you deeming it accurate to proclaim them anything but a viable entertaining source. Different strokes for different folks and what makes the world go round was my main point.

It’s embedded here. Newsweek says it’s a fake, though.

Thanks. Just can’t seem to get the video to play, it’s stuck on the 24 of 31 second frame? Maybe you or someone more technical can reload and get it working here.

When did i say they weren’t “viable”?

They are notorious liars but if some folks enjoy them that is their business.

Their ratings are mostly in the tank however.

Sorry if you misconstrued, I simply brought to your attention “accurate” was probably not the best choice of words to be fair enough.

1 Like

I’ve always known there was a 2nd woman who died on Jan6 and I remember hearing/reading about her being trampled, I don’t remember the source or if I heard it online or heard it from a news outlet.

I have seen video of the behavior of the CP that day throwing incendiary objects in a peaceful crowd of men, women & children causing panic and chaos. I’ve also seen video of the CP police opening the gates of the temporary fencing and waving people onto the Capitol grounds as well as seeing the CP open the Capital building doors and waving people in there as well and I saw the murder of Ashli Babbit by a CP killer. The behavior of the CP was terrible and when leftists whine about police reform, that reform it needs to start with the CP imo. Of course, they were given their orders by someone in Congress, and it wasn’t the typical “stand down” orders that leftist Dem officials usually give, it was more like “double down” and “incite as much as possible.”

Is it unreasonable to expect McCarthy to simply be more transparent and get all the raw videos from Jan 6th out in the public domain asap?

There is plenty raw video available in the public domain, ie YouTube and social media but McCarthy should put it all in the official record for Congressional review and investigation.

1 Like

Oh yes. Most definitely.

I am only talking about the official surveillance Capitol Police ones in particular…

Nope, just a rebranding but nope.

1 Like

Internationally hidden like they tried with Epps.

1 Like