Is it time to stop treating Joe like a toddler?

I’d like to know how he plans to keep the market from tanking and what he will do to progress the peace deals spreading throughout the middle east.

1 Like

Oh no, never Trumpers hated him the moment he descended the golden escalator!

Multiple online sources exist explaining positions and proposals, including the President-elect’s own website.

It seems the issue for the OP isn’t that the President-elect’s answers for these non baby questions isn’t out there, rather that the media isn’t asking these non-baby questions in a frequency and attitude satisfactory to him.

He had a good approval rating until his first week in office. Although it was lower than previous presidents.

“Please like me” fluff vs reality when the campaigning stops and the actions start.

It wasn’t so much a question as it is a curiosity. I’ll bet he becomes Bush 3.0.

2 Likes

Are you going to cancel college loan debt?

Are you going to halt the withdrawal of US troops from A-stan and Iraq?

When are you going to meet with Patrisse Cullors to discuss things like “lifetime educational benefits”?

Are you going to reenter the Open Skies Treaty? Paris Accord?

2 Likes

Weren’t we supposed to know what his stance on court packing is after the election? Or is he now waiting for Georgia’s runoff? :thinking:

So ignore the President-elect’s website and choose another source. They are plentiful.

:rofl: No he didn’t. He didn’t get the doubt on the first week of the primary campaign.

5 Likes

I understand wanting to believe the fantasy promises made by the preferred candidate.

4 Likes

There are always partisans who will never like the other side, but Trump, at least before he took office, had a positive approval rating.

From the media?

Not the issue presented by the OP. They want questions asked, they either have been or were addressed elsewhere.

The sources for both are easily googled. If you aren’t satisifed with the sources, well…that’s another thread.

I understand the deflection. It was funny when Mexico was gonna pay for the wall, it’ll be hilarious when libs are pro-war again. :wink:

2 Likes

They’ve been picking the questioners at the press conferences for him. He doesn’t even know who they are.

What deflection? OP asked when President-elect Biden was going to be asked non baby questions, and provided examples. Googling shows those non baby questions were asked, or the President-elect addressed them elsewhere.

This isn’t about whether you don’t like the President-elect’s answers (or non answers), but about whether the media has asked them. :slightly_smiling_face:

and what was his answer?

his answer… “i’m not gonna say… did i mention, trump sucks”

additionally

fairly certain if we are aligning our policy with theirs, its not us setting the rules

biden is an idiot.

1 Like

What is wrong with being for Puerto Rico statehood??? Several Presidents including Reagan and Bush 41 were in favor of statehood for Puerto Rico. And Puerto Ricans recently voted in favor of statehood.

That deflection. It’s OK, I’m a patient man.

As you wish :blush: