Is it time to start focusing on the REAL BLM issue?

I’d rather be better than them but on second thought… . In today’s world is there anything you can be accused of they see as being worse than racism?

Selling a book you didn’t write has its perks.

Only thing I can imagine being worse than being called a racist would be to be called a pedophile. And it’s thrown around way to easily without the slightest of thought of whether or not that person is 100% a racist because that ■■■■ isn’t cool.

If I was ever to call anyone a racist (Which I wouldn’t) I would make 100% sure without a shadow of doubt that they were. It’s a horrible thing to be called and people can be fired from their job, lose their friends, and have their life turned around if that catches on. I remember the story of the girl flying into Africa and made a silly tasteless joke about AIDS and Africa, she was a no one on twitter and by the time the plane landed she had 1000’s of negative attacks against her from blue check marks and lost her job from the mob.

This

Harald Uhlig
@haralduhlig

·

Jun 8

Too bad, but #blacklivesmatter

per its core organization

@Blklivesmatter

just torpedoed itself, with its full-fledged support of #defundthepolice : “We call for a national defunding of police.” Suuuure. They knew this is non-starter, and tried a sensible Orwell 1984 of saying,

Resulted in this:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/chicago-fed-ends-tie-with-scholar-who-criticized-black-lives-matter-11592003706

There’s more:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.thewire.in/article/world/black-lives-matter-is-more-popular-than-donald-trump/amp

After reading this I couldn’t help but to feel the irony here:

I wonder if BLM will have anything to say about this? Will her name be known to the world like George Floyd? What kind of funeral will she get? Will Al Sharpton visit her family. Will Joe Biden call them?

Sadly this has been coming for quite a while.

When it happened, it happened quickly.

1 Like