Is it time to start focusing on the REAL BLM issue?

Take three minutes to watch this video. By blaming cops who have done nothing wrong, are we are taking our eyes off the ball? Should we start focusing on the real problem?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/the-video-of-retired-milwaukee-police-chief-ed-flynn-went-viral-again-here-s-where-it-came-from/ar-BB14ZjR8

Sorry…that’s not libs focus. It would require them to actually care.

1 Like

Correct. They are not really into problem solving. And ignoring this means they couldn’t give a rats ass about black lives. Not a single bit. Smokescreen.

1 Like

They’re using blacks for their own political advantage.

3 Likes

What an idiot, doesn’t this guy understand that this movement is only about the black lives that matter, not the ones that don’t.

And with that comes tremendous economic advantages:

1 Like

Be careful! I’m trying to feel guilty due to my white privilege and you are trying to ruin it! :smirk:

4 Likes

Nice house…

It pays to be a liberal politician.

4 Likes

Yes, conservative politicians are all poor.

Bet he has a BIIIIG refrigerator with ice cream in it, too!

Yay! I was waiting for some of y’all to show up. Since you have seen the video, what are your thoughts? I have a question.

By blaming cops who have done nothing wrong, are we are taking our eyes off the ball? Should we start focusing on the real problem?

You will be waiting a long time. Liberals don’t give a flying rats ass all about all of those black lives. Did you see that George Floyd funeral? You would think that Mahatma Gandhi just died. I couldn’t help but to wonder if every black person killed in Chicago, Baltimore, Atlanta, Newark, etc., got the same funeral?

4 Likes

You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it drink. :woman_shrugging:

By blaming cops who have done nothing wrong, are we are taking our eyes off the ball? Should we start focusing on the real problem?

This is a real BLM issue. I wonder if he’s paid his reparations?

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-officer-shot-las-vegas-protest-paralyzed-71246536

If you address the real problems you will automatically be labeled a racist.

4 Likes

Many on the left view any harm to befall the police as a result of the protest is long due payback.

When someone calls you racist call them a pedophile it’s just as frivolous and uncalled for.