Is it time for conservatives to dump Twitter?

So parler is not anonymous then?

Yes. Really.

Tucker just read a tweet that Trump made on the POTUS twitter (permanent) account. Just after he read the message, twitter took it down.

yes, that happens when any online account is deemed to be breaking TOS.

Lolololol

1 Like

An acquaintance of mine (who is very pro trump) message us that he was leaving Twitter about 2 months ago. He said he was going to Parler. Then about a month on parler, he announced he was switching to gab. So weird.

I thought gab came before Parler.

Gab is where the guy who shot up a bunch of elderly Jews in a synagogue in my city posted he was going to kill a bunch of Jews and then did. Itā€™s a swell place.

And letā€™s remember, this was his PERSONAL account. Not the official presidential account. His personal account should have been banned years ago.

1 Like

very true.

Just one.

ā€œThou shalt not disagree with a liberalā€¦ā€

2 Likes

Twitter is a cesspool and I recognized it as such shortly after it came online so I never joined and thus canā€™t dump it.

Any conservatives who are still members should however make a hasty exit.

Donā€™t support trash nor associate with it.

Please do!

Heā€™s trying to tweet from the POTUS account. Heā€™s so addicted to Twitter this might kill him.

1 Like

This isnā€™t censorship, regardless of what those on the right want to believe, and I have zero issues with Twitter banning Trump after this week. That said, thereā€™s an irony that Democrats, whoā€™ve campaigned against ā€œevil corporationsā€ for the entirety of my life, are now cheering on tech behemoths for dumping commercial apps that disagree with any progressive thought. This will go well beyond banning just those who incite violence, who DO deserve it.

Slippery slope is steep.

4 Likes

Do you mean Animal Crossing?

My wife plays that, but I would be absolutely delighted if there really was a video game called Animal Farms.

On parler? That ainā€™t what I heard LOL!

and still trying to enflame his supportersā€¦ oh yeah he definitely learned his lesson senator Collins

Yeah I mean if they finally enforce their own TOS on Trump after years of letting him flagrantly violate it, who could be next? No one? Since they all have to follow the rules already?