Is it time for conservatives to dump Twitter?

Yes. Leave Twitter. If they don’t want your business , go elsewhere. Gab or parler. Free market!

Hello I’d like to report a murder:

8 Likes

oh snap.

And here I thought it was just a free for all!

Same. This forum is the only “social network “ I use.

1 Like

If my life depended on it, I wouldn’t have a clue how to tweet. Outside of this forum, I have no presence on any social media.

I miss the old day of social media where you just see updates about family or old friend. Hate all the political bull fences and other non sense.

2 Likes

waiting for the time when Trump* has to resort to Animal farms on the switch for his rallies

I use facebook for horses and local news. I need to figure out how to filter it.

I like tictoc. The Mexicans do good ones. Funny.

You can literally just follow Cute Animal Twitter if you want. Or Film Twitter. Or Roc Nation Brunch Twitter, a subdivision of the Twitter GOAT, Black Twitter.

Cameo and Onlyfan made a statement yet?

2 Likes

Can he tweet through his son account?

Only if they want that account banned too. The Twitter hive mind is truly an amazing thing.

impersonation is against twitter policy

That would honestly be amazing. My girlfriend plays that. I would go.

1 Like

Really?

Registration and Profile Information. When you sign up for an account, we may collect
information such as your name, email address, display name, and profile photo.
Verification Information. If you choose to go through the verification process, we may ask for
information that can be used to verify your identity, such as scans of your government-issued
photo identification. When your government-issued photo identification information is no
longer necessary to verify your identity, we delete the scans (front and back). We retain only an
anonymized hash corresponding to the information the identification document contains, in
order to prevent identity theft and impostor accounts. No personally identifiable information
from your identification document can be retrieved from the stored hash. In addition to the
identification information, we ask for you to take a selfie. We retain the selfie to prevent the
creation of impostor accounts, but we store them securely, in encrypted form.

It is good if you have a business.

I wouldn’t mind giving them a copy of my driver’s license. I just didn’t think it was required.

another part of parler TOS

Agree to defend and indemnify Parler, as well as any of its officers, directors, employees, and agents, from and against any and all claims, actions, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to all attorneys fees) arising from or relating to your access to and use of the Services.