Is Ginni Thomas a Threat to the Supreme Court?

What card are you throwing out?

Is Ginni Thomas a Threat to the Supreme Court?

Yes.

Thereā€™s your 2024 Democrat ticket for the presidency, if they want to have any hope of having a party after 2024. The only two Democrat politicians with vestiges of political nous and spine.

1 Like

well, our current chief justice is.

1 Like

You do realize that both Manchin and Sinema have voted straight Democrat before the vote on the filibuster? To make a claim that without them the Democratic party is doomed is pretty dumb. If I were you I would worry more about what backlash there might be by all of the Republicans voting against voting rights. It might sit well with the base, but certainly is not going to get many cross-over minority votes.

Even the minority knows the bill isnā€™t about voting rights.

1 Like

Correct.

There is a whole different thread asking what voting rights are supposedly being sought by the Dems.

Not a single actual right was brought up.

2 Likes

Have you read the bill?

Without them as the presidential and vice-presidential candidates, I said.

No Republicans voted against voting rights. You are swallowing the Dem cool aid.

I think you are absolutely wrong. But weā€™ll have to wait and see.

no problem, with the new laws they wonā€™t be able to voteā€¦ right?

there is no ā€œvoting rightsā€ bill.

Donā€™t you love how code words are used that if taken verbatim, canā€™t be argued but it isnā€™t anywhere near being representative of whatā€™s truly being legally pushed. Itā€™s a lie with the camouflage of nice words.

I havenā€™t. Since you have, what voting rights are in it?

:popcorn:

2 Likes

If I knew that US citizens were being denied voting rights, I would. But we both know that isnā€™t the case.

Voting today is the most protected right that we have. It is already protected more than free speech, religious expression, bearing arms, ā€¦

Stop pretending.

2 Likes

You are right. Itā€™s about giving voting privileges to lazy and dishonest people who may or may not be legal citizens.

1 Like

Interesting.

2 Likes

ā€œHelp This Great President stand firm, Mark!!! ā€¦ You are the leader, with him, who is standing for Americaā€™s constitutional governance at the precipice. The majority knows Biden and the Left is attempting the greatest Heist of our History,ā€ Thomas wrote on November 10, 2020.

Bonkers, Trump broke Republicansā€¦not a cult

3 Likes

Meadows reply about this being a fight between good and evil and evil looking like it is winning until the King of Kings shows upā€¦. Dangerous zealots.

2 Likes

I mean all she did was try to overthrow an election.
pretty much normal wife stuff.

1 Like

Def check out this thread.