Is Gen Z evil or just confused?

You fight them with the truth. Some may see reason. Others won’t.

What’s your question? “OK?” means zip.

Where was this “empire”?

1 Like

I don’t know what your post meant?

Who do they claim Israel colonized? That’s been there home thousands of years before Muhammed was born.

1 Like

The Philippines primarily. We broke our word to grant them liberation after we beat the ■■■■ out of the Spanish.

And to be fair, the regular American people were never on board with it. It was the Teddy type elites who admired Britain and France that pushed us into it. It was a very reluctant Empire is what I’m basically saying. We weren’t like the British or the French who loved their Empires.

1 Like

They don’t know the history so they claim a bunch of European Jews showed up after the Holocaust and killed or kicked the poor innocent Arabs living there out of what they claim was their land.

They’re not very smart.

“Truth”? What “truth”?

The truth is today, Israelis are slaughtering Gazans. October 7th truth doesn’t matter if I’m living in the moment.

What Hamas may do if Israel doesn’t destroy them also doesn’t matter if I’m living in the moment.

Not much of an “empire.”

True. But I’m not sure why these little nitwits would be obsessed over things that happened over 100 years ago. These days, nobody conquers better than Islam. But that’s cool to them.

It wasn’t much but the Elites wanted so much more than that. They wanted Cuba, more of Mexico, they even stupidly thought bring Haiti and the Dominican Republic into the fold was a good idea.

Thank God they lost power and World War I happened and put a stop to all of it.

Are you not obsessed over something that happened last October?

Mmmm. We may have different definitions of “empire.”

That’s true.

1 Like

Agree. I have one. They are still dumb kids at the end of the day who might be good at school but have practically no real world experience or perspective.

And its like 100s of them if that, not the 1000s being depicted.

How many agitators does it take to make a mob?

True. But reality has to sink in at some point. In 1945 we kept slaughtering Japanese until the Japanese declared they had had enough. We didn’t make any deals with them. Because they were defeated. Israel should do the same.

1 Like

That is reality.

I don’t know 20? 50?

Whats your point?

Quantity is not really relevant.

How many agitators did it take to make MAGA?