Is CRT Actually Laziness?

(warning: this has some uncomfortable truths that might trigger some people)

I am forever in awe of a guy named Emilio Escalante.

Originally a medical doctor, he emigrated from South America (legally, I might add) and eventually found himself teaching at Garfield High, an inner-city school in Los Angeles.

From there, he turned that school into an academic powerhouse. How? He simply motivated inner-city minorities in crime ridden neighborhoods to learn hard things. Like calculus. He did this in the 1970’s and early 1980’s before health forced him to retire.

Let’s fast forward to today, and see the difference in the modern, CRT driven liberal.

For example:

In 2019, 66% of African American students lack even partial mastery of 12th grade math (defined as being able to calculate using ratios). This is just one example of a bleak picture of the skills gap between white and minority students.

Clearly as a nation, we suck at motivating minorities to learn. And the fault truly lies with us, not the minority students.

The modern liberal response? Instead of looking in a mirror and asking themselves hard questions, have decided instead that somehow, the skills necessary to graduate 12th grade are somehow tilted to make whites look superior, and have decided to ‘dumb down’ the requirements so more minorities can pass 12th grade.

And they call the original requirements ‘racism’. And their dumbing down of education is considered ‘anti-racism’.

I have a better word for it: laziness.

Instead of having the hard conversation and challenging ourselves and each other to do a better job at motivating these kids to learn, they take the easy way out and remove the requirements.

This should not be accepted. We don’t need to back down, and let these people run roughshod over the future of these kids.

Instead, we need to attack them. Get in their face, and yell, “No, it’s not racist at all. You suck and you need to do better! Figure it out and motivate these kids to learn!”

It’s the only way to get it to stop. Demand better of yourself, demand better of others, and most of all demand better of our education system.

The future of democracy depends on it.

1 Like

Yes, it’s laziness. CRT (like LGBTQ, radical feminism, etc) is just another tool for leftist parasites who aren’t able to accomplish things through hard work and discipline.