Is baseball commissioner making a statement against Georgia?

Lets hope the commish has to present that trophy to the Braves while tens of thousands of fans do the Tomahawk Chop(and chant lets go Brandon). :+1: :grinning:

1 Like

If the Braves win this series in 4 or 5 Manfred is going to have to hear a rousing chorus of “F U Manfred…clap clap clapclapclap” while getting his ass booed out if the building by Braves fans.

Personally after the way baseball screwed Georgia last summer and given that Texas isn’t exactly playing along with the woke left’s desire to control thought, speech, and action in this country I m surprised they didn’t move the whole damn series to some neutral site.

Ps- Woke ism is the stupidest concept in decades.

4 Likes

your posts get more asinine every day. in what way would be stupid enough to be woke not be protected and who said it wasn’t?

And your posts get more radical.

Everyone has their own Sctick.

Allan

bds personified.

Allan

At least keep the leftist politics out of it. Leftist ideology runs counter to the idea of meritocracy that prevails in sports.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mlb/world-series-has-exposed-mlb-s-hypocrisy/ar-AAQ1nOG?li=BB141NW3

1 Like

Any time anything like this is done, it’s never about conviction or principle: The decision is always driven by self interest. Now Georgia takes part in the most important series of the year, while the game no one cares about was pulled.

They should have just stayed out of politics because this just makes them look foolish.

3 Likes

theres nothing radical about realizing how completely stupid woke is.

1 Like

Opposing voter suppression laws is now woke?

Allan

Voter suppression laws are radical.

Everyone knows that.

Allan

you should oppose the laws in new jersey, they are more suppressive than ga’s is

1 Like

Really, how so?

Allan

i suggest you research the laws. ga’s has a much more liberal early voting period, more drop boxes, no fault absentee ballots, longer open polls, and both require id.

No ID required to vote in jersey.

Better check you laws before you post.

They just sent a ballot to my house last year and I returned it.

No fuss. No muss.

No ID required.

Allan

depends

why is nj suppressing the vote?

1 Like

Suppressing the vote?

Jersey doesn’t require an id to vote.

Georgia does.

Clearly jersey is the more liberal state when it comes to voter ids.

Allan

what is the functional difference between requiring it to vote and requiring it to register?

nj has few drop boxes and limited early voting. voter suppression.

or you could just admit the truth, in some ways ga law is more liberal than nj, and in others nj is. neither is suppressing any votes. even tracy likes voter id now

One and done.

Show once. Good for life. Not over and over delaying things.

Allan

Since in NJ everyone must sign there is something to verify ID against the master voter roll.