Is AOC already corrupted?

How did she get rid of Amazon?

Amazing how she has moved, rent free, into the minds of Conservatives.

Ask Amazon. They characterized her as a “never Amazon” politician. Why do you think they backed out of the deal? Bloomberg also claims she poisoned the well.

ohknow is still trying to figure out who is in control of the $3 billion. :rofl:

She made some serious allegations against them. They invited her to tour a facility and see for herself rather than state uneducated babble. Should she accept the offer?

Come on altair,
How about you back-up your accusations. What, exactly, did Amazon accuse ‘‘her’’ of saying? What are these ‘‘serious allegations’’. Why do you think they backed out of the deal.

AOC actually is as stupid as the media tried to portray Palin.

But the media tip toes around the stupidity of AOC

who is surprised? hands…

1 Like

Well, if Donald Trump can be President…

**Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez **
** :heavy_check_mark: @AOC **

Anything is possible: today was the day a group of dedicated, everyday New Yorkers & their neighbors defeated Amazon’s corporate greed, its worker exploitation, and the power of the richest man in the world.

She’s taking the hit for this. And there is nothing we can say to change that.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: NJBob is right…she’s loving rent free big time in your head.

I’d like to ask you. How did she get rid of Amazon?

She has little say over local issues.

I find it very hard to believe that this all wasn’t thoroughly researched by Breitbart and/or their readers before beginning to spread it around.

Soooooooo unusual for them.

1 Like

Yeah, Palin was/is a Rhodes Scholar.

I already asked him once…he didn’t answer…there is no answer…she, didn’t get rid of Amazon.

As usual he won’t fess-up.

…rent free…

Hahahahahahahaha!!!

Why? Did she say that she could see Sweden from her house?

1 Like

Great!

Talk about your rumor mongering instead - way more interesting!

In related news of cognitive dissonance, Ja Rule going for Fyre 2!

She’s claiming some credit. Ask her

I never said she has control. But she’s acting like she has some plans for it.

“If we were willing to give away away $3 billion for this deal, we could invest $3 billion in our district ourselves if we want to. We could hire more teachers, we can fix our subways, we can put a lot of people to work for that money if we wanted to,” Ocasio-Cortez told reporters. “There was no guarantee those jobs for the New Yorkers that were here. We were looking at a deal that was not primarily putting the community first .”

Either she’s French, or she’s putting herslef in the middle of plans to spend money that doesn’t exist.

that means nothing to me

hey buddy :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: how you been ?

Anyhow, I think we need Larry King’s opinion of AOC to find out how we should feel about her :wink: